TT Scheduled! Offically June 2016! Miami, FL

So far my coordinator is Liz has been very helpful...

So far my coordinator is Liz has been very helpful and informative throughout the beginning stages of my journey. Initially, I was hoping to have my surgery in May but the entire month of May was booked fast! So, the only availability they had was June 30. I secured my surgery date on March 17. Yay!

Swelling and All?

Ladies, what are/were your experiences with swelling? How long did it last after surgery, how frequent, and what were your experiences with Dr. Ortega before, during and after your tummy tuck-?

It's official, I'm an Ortega Beauty.

I'm am currently recovering at Karla's recovery home which is very neat and clean might I add- marble floors, granite countertops, overall very clean!!! The only hicup through this journey was that United Airlines overbooked their plane and had to find a seat for me.

1 of the 3 waiting rooms

I've attached some pics of 1 of the 3 waiting rooms to give you a sense of how clean and spacious their facility is. Hope this helps!

1 day posted (7/1)

Pre Op Photo

Swell Hell

Massages are a mus!

Still Swollen

Dr. Ortega is The best!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon