Tummy Tuck with Dr.Llorente

I'm looking for a friend who I can confide in that...

I'm looking for a friend who I can confide in that is having a tummy tuck with Dr. Orlando Llorente on or around May 7th. I wanted this procedure for so long, but now that's it's paid and scheduled I'm super nervous!!! And also wanted to know what's your plans for recovery stay? My mom is accompanying me we may stay in a hotel, a roommate is welcomed if you need a mommy nurse.

Tummy Tuck in less than 30 Days????

Can't wait To be blessed by Dr. Llorente and his Skills!! When I look at myself in the mirror alls I see is How I want to look after surgery!! I'm so nervous and excited, May 7th is my Big day!! Where should I stay for recovery?

Dr. Orlando Llorente

First Let me begin By saying Dr. Llorente Is an Amazing Doctor! He is Honest, Realistic, compassionate and Gentle! Also he is very Knowledgeable about the procedures he performs! From the day Of my surgery to my follow up appointment it seems like he was by my side for anything I needed and questions where answered promptly! MY RESULTS are amazing I Love my new body!! I feel so confident and sexy:) I will Refer him to everyone and plan on going back to him For my BA! My scar Is thin and almost unnoticeable:) just overall excited and pleased with my results!

TT with Dr. Orlando Llorente

First Let me begin By saying Dr. Llorente Is an Amazing Doctor! He is Honest, Realistic, compassionate and Gentle! Also he is very Knowledgeable about the procedures he performs! From the day Of my surgery to my follow up appointment it seems like he was by my side for anything I needed and questions where answered promptly! MY RESULTS are amazing I Love my new body!! I feel so confident and sexy:) I will Refer him to everyone and plan on going back to him For my BA! And My scar is Thin and barely Visible. I will post more pics soon!!

Tummy Scar and Belly Button!!!

This is my Tummy Tuck Scar 7 days post Op