all rise!! ...im tucked and ready!! - Miami, FL

After what seems like forever, I'm finally tucked...

After what seems like forever, I'm finally tucked and ready! I been waiting since January to have my sx and due to my hemoglobin being too low I finally reached 12.7 nine months later and what seemed like overdosing on pure absorb, iron pills, mega food blood builders and folic acid. Every day was worth waiting for... check me out!

1 week of the good, the bad and the ugly!

Ooooh! What a day but I'm drain free so I'll rejoice and be glad in it.. I had my 1wk post op appt. Today. The good: my drains were removed and I can shower in 24 hrs. (yayyy!) The bad: it hurted! ( I was still screaming until I open my eyes and seen that they was already out) such a baby! The ugly: The tape that was placed on my skin over my vajajay was rubbing against the binder and caused blisters (uugh) I was feeling discomfort every time I would get up and sit back down, I felt pulling and stinging on my sides but I thought maybe it was from where the drain site was located and the lipo on my sides... Just to find out the binder was not placed far enough down over the incision (arpn placed it there not me) I was told to leave the binder on until my 1wk follow up. Found out by my PS that the binder should be wore as if its a mini skirt. (Too late the damage is already done!) I was prescribed some antibiotic cream to be placed where skin is irritated twice a day until skin comes back! (Uuugh) here's a peep Of me and my fine PS (hehehehehe) :)

Sorry forgot to upload