Operations Kangaroo... Mommy W/2 C-section - Miami, FL

The new me inside and out. I am a single mother of...

The new me inside and out. I am a single mother of 3. I had a set a twins and my last child 15 months later. I never had a chance to take care of myself the right way. I am always extremely busy. I have always maintained a full time job while I put myself through school. Some days are better than other and some days I have to play both parental roles, so I cheat myself a lot. This is the most I have spunt on myself in a long time. Okay lol operations kangaroo pouch. I am so comfortable in my skin. Um some might say to comfortable. I am confident but not arrogant. For years I been trying to get rid of my stomach. I had tried everything from self home made wraps to "It's Work" guess what now I am here and it does not WORK. I know how to hide it well so it is that not noticeable. With that being said I did my research and prayed heavy about it and It GOT TO GO! Just like my Ex husband ????. I wanted Dr. Mel Ortega but he is book until June or something. I need to do it now before I chicken out. I am very impatient. The Miami microwave life you can say. Now that my birthday is over I am ready. I have spoken with Candice from Spectrum she is awesome....from late night chat to early morning calls extends holds, I mean everything. She suggested Sergio Alvarez who was on board, but left and is back with the availability I want. I will go under the knife on 04/08/16. Getting Ready taking my iron pills and vitamin c, staying away from alcohol, buying stuff left to right, etc... Well that is all for now.

What am I in for??? 3 days and counting

What am I in for on 04/08/16 is a Extended TT with lipo of the flanks with Dr. Sergio Alvarez at Spectrum Aesthetics.

Well I called 3 days before as I was told to get the surgery time requests, follow all the dos and don'ts. Now, I just want this over with. Days are dragging by and I am so impatient????. I still haven't talked to the Dr yet. My coordinator Candice hasn't return my email as of yet. The only reason why I am still going through with this without speaking to the actual Surgeon is because I did it through Spectrum Aesthetics and he has very high ratings. Yes I heard it all before the customer service sucks at Spectrum Aesthetics. I haven't run into anyone rude yet. I have a 0 tolerance for disrespect. So that good. My only issue is lack of communication. Hey you get what you paid for right. So far that the only issue. They are quick and very efficient on the phone. I was always provided accurate information. I guess it the cultural and the way things are perceive. Idk. Anywho...I am Praying for patients and a speedy recovery. AND For peace. Yes, Miamian are hot heads. So... Lord I need all the peace I can receive before during and after this 2 week ordeal. Since I heard it was like a c-section I know I will be fine. I only manage to lose a couple of pounds in the last couple of weeks.

Finally

Well I was scheduled for 1pm but didn't go in until 3pm. I went in at 199lbs. I didn't weight myself I am to weak to do anything. He was awesome. The whole entire staff was great. They took there time and made me feel like I was in safe hands. I didn't feel a thing. I was told I was going to feel a little drowsy and I was out cold. I woke up like a freight train hit me. Overall I can say it is well worth it.

One day at a time...Getting there!

Did anyone have bad gas pains?

I was done by 5pm. So I didn't eat before I went to bed. The next day I ate a little and then the next day the same thing. By the 3rd day I was filled with unbelievable gas pain. They were loud noise that anyone close by can hear. I was constipated, nauseous and gassy. Anywho the Dr told me what to do. After that ordeal, I noticed new stretch marks that are lighter with a bruise. Now my right drain is leaking. I am below the 30cc threshold but have to wait until the 23rd to yank them out. I am about to yank them myself. I will still do it all again. No regrets. Well, That all for now. See you all May 8.

Update 1 month

All is well. I am still swollen. I was told only wear the garment for 15 days after my drains were removed. When I stop the swelling increase and my stomach felt unbelievable tight. I decided to keep it on while I am at work and when I go to bed. The little gap in between is so I can adjust little by little without the added protection. I never rest. I went to work on my third day. I am in college right now so... I gotta bite the bullet and push forward. Overall no regrets. Yes I will do it again. Pictures taken exactly after one month.
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

5 stars He was fast and efficient. He actually cares. He made it worth while.