Tummy Tuck Nightmare - Miami, FL

I am 6month post op full tummy tuck. My abd has...

I am 6month post op full tummy tuck. My abd has not healed. My surgent has r/t to poor wound healing. It has been a nightmare for me. My surgent is out of state, so I have to rely on phone calls and emails. After speaking with surgent, he doesn't know what it could be that is preventing my abd from healing, but had a number of possibility. He wants me to come back Fl to further assess promblem. I can't take time off. In the meantime, a new wound open underbelly and continues to drain. I have seen general surgent r/t wound opening and f/u abcess. He suggest exploratory surgery. He thinks possible stitch abcess or infect stitch that need to be removed. At this point, I don't know what to think or do. I am more afraid than anything. I feel like things are out of my control. A elective surgery gone horrible wrong. I am due to have a revision at the end of year, by same plastic surgent but due to complications, need to be closer to home. I saw another ps, he thinks I need infection diease consult to help identify problem and heal wounds. No revision. He doesn't specialize in revision. I need to figure out what to do next before my health becomes compromised.

Tummy Tuck nightmare

It has been a year since my tummy tuck surgery, it all healed. My tummy is still not how I wanted it. The surgical line is irregular. One side is higher than other. I had difficult time returning to Miami to follow up with Dr Oretga. I am from Maryland. I found a Dr.Michael Cohen. He is a surgent and Plastic Surgent. He is excellent. Love him to death. He attempted to correct some of the flaws in the incision line. I would love to have a revision performed, but

Tummy tuck nightmare

Here some pics. It looks better.

Liposuction/scar revision/fat transfer

Just wanted to update my profile. It has been about five years since my mommy makeover. I start posting on realself, after experiences problems with my tummy tuck. After, consulting with many plastic surgeon in my area, I could find a doctor who could fix my problem. One of good friends referenced me to Dr Daryl Blinsky better known as #drfixitmiami. I had surgery on 2/9/17. He removed the scar to make it look better in appearance. A fat graft placed under incision to improve skin ability to blend into natural skin and diminish impression of scar. The tummy tuck surgical incision scar took on a deformed appearance related to opening and separate from incision line months later after procedure. The surgical scar incision scar was irregular and very dark in color. He performed a surgical procedure called, "pickle fork", which is exclusive to his practice. It designed to lift scar from the abd wall. The scar is given a better appearance. The procedure is good for individuals who are not able to have scar revision due to lack or tight skin. I received full liposuction to front and back torso including inner thighs. Amost 4 liters fat removed. Only 4 liters can be removed safely governed by the state of Florida. About 7 days post-op. Will continue to keep you updated.
Miami Plastic Surgeon