Mamita Needed her Body Back! Miami, FL

So I already knew I wanted the mommy makeover. So...

So I already knew I wanted the mommy makeover. So I had did my research. And decided to go with Ortega. And I stayed assistance for life, the staff at Spectrum were all so awesome! Evelyn, Marisol, and Christina, Lizbeth. I decided to fly down to Miami instead of driving, so I went to Karla, who is the owner of the recovery house, she came over to make sure I got here ok, her staff Jamie and her mom were completely awesome, and when they left new staff came straya and Damaris. There where other girls here from out of state like NY, New Orleans, Chicago. I was the only one getting a mommy makeover. So here we go, lol, my primary Dr. Had gave all my labs, ekg, that was before I flew to Miami. The only thing I was missing was my medical clearance, so my Dr. PA, took it upon herself to make a long story short, she thought she had the last word on me having my already scheduled surgery! Anywho, I never allow negativity in my realm of life. Anywho ladies I had my sugery on October 13th, and yes ladies totally worth it. I will post pictures of my post op, at this point I'm not in alot of pain, but it hurts to be beautiful lol. Dr. Ortega and the girls at Spectrum gave me a very positive outcome. And definitely Karla that owns the recovery house.She is very professional and kind. I would have to say BBL are reigning supreme! I am gonna add some pictures, also Karla 's recovery house is the best one to come to. They cook for.you and. They are extremely attentive and not too expensive for all that do. And way ladies I am gonna go sleep now but I will keep you posted, and add pics!

My up date as of 1/7/2016

I want to wish everyone a happy New Year! This is an follow up to my original this one has pics! I'm not done yet I'm gonna be going to D.R. for some lipo in May or June!
But here is what's going on with me, and I'm gonna use this service Diva Matrix, they make sure you have a recovery house (pre inspected for you) so you get the recovery house and your flight booked through them and you can go over with a group. Because in the U. S , they are only allowed to lipo so much off of you, so that's why I'm going there!
I am so happy pretty much over the hump but not totally in the clear to wear the waist trainer yet, but it is coming!

some pics of me after my surgery

These are a few pics of my post op of my tummy tuck from the mommy make over! And I'm just 2 mos post op! Dr. ORTEGA did an awesome job.

here are the pics of my breast lift /with implants

Here are the pics I wanted to add , the left hasn't dropped like the right one yet.!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ortega is so personable and nice , I didn't feel rushed and the staff was so friendly and amazing