3 Kids Later Need Tt with Muscle Repair and Lipo to Waist.

First, I booked with Duran. Then my hub said no...

First, I booked with Duran. Then my hub said no stay in the states. I agreed but still wanted that DR signature look. Then I found Dr. Ortega. But was not satisfied b/c he didn't show his incisions. Something kept bringing me back to Dr. Llorente's work: low incision, curve in the waist. I switched again to Llorente of New Life! Elena my coordinator is the best. Her customer service is excellent. I was able to communicate via phone, text, email, and IG! Can't wait to be snatched.

Getting ready

After my tt my doctor will put me in an abdominal binder, but I also want a garment within light compression. I looked and looked and found this garment on thepinkroom. I found them on IG. Also "shaped curvy" from IG cosigned that this is a good stage 1 garment. I my doctor's office sells the stage 2 garment. So once the drains are removed, I will be ready for stage 2 faja.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Switched to Llorente of New Life! Elena my coordinator is the best. Her customer service is excellent. I was able to communicate via phone, text, email, and IG! Can't wait to be snatched.