Best tummy tuck with Muscle Repair and Lipo to Waist.

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

First, I booked with Duran. Then my hub said no...

First, I booked with Duran. Then my hub said no stay in the states. I agreed but still wanted that DR signature look. Then I found Dr. Ortega. But was not satisfied b/c he didn't show his incisions. Something kept bringing me back to Dr. Llorente's work: low incision, curve in the waist. I switched again to Llorente of New Life! Elena my coordinator is the best. Her customer service is excellent. I was able to communicate via phone, text, email, and IG! Can't wait to be snatched.

Getting ready

After my tt my doctor will put me in an abdominal binder, but I also want a garment within light compression. I looked and looked and found this garment on thepinkroom. I found them on IG. Also "shaped curvy" from IG cosigned that this is a good stage 1 garment. I my doctor's office sells the stage 2 garment. So once the drains are removed, I will be ready for stage 2 faja.

Tummy tuck is done

I am 3 days post op. The recovery process is rough but tolerable. I think I will love my result.

Skin removed

Look at all the skin removed!

OMG! Llorente changed my life!

First, Elena the sx coordinator was awesome. She ease my fears about sx. She confirmed Dr. Llorente will deliver a low scar, flat belly, and cute belly button. And he over delivered. I love my result. My mind is blowing, because he did such an excellent job. He is an artist. Dr. Llorente's bedside manner is top notch. New Life is busy, however I NEVER felt like a number. When I called Jennifer, medical coordinator, she didn't hesitate to have me come in the office or send pics of my concern (I live hundreds of miles away). Dr. Llorente has changed my life! He has restored my body which also caused medical problems. Thank you!!!!!!

More photos

Adding more photos

Bringing Sexy Back

Seeing a difference. I really love what Dr. Llorente has done!

11 weeks post!!!!

Loving my results!

Loving my Results

My incision is low, my belly button is sooooo natural looking. My waist is contoured. Absolutely love it! I am forever grateful. Would I do this all over again? Yes. No more mommy flap, I got my sexy body back. Dr. Llorente is knowledgeable, safe, and truly an artist. He did an excellent job with my tummy tuck and answered all of my million questions. Excellent bed side manner.