Best tummy tuck with Muscle Repair and Lipo to Waist.

First, I booked with Duran. Then my hub said no...

First, I booked with Duran. Then my hub said no stay in the states. I agreed but still wanted that DR signature look. Then I found Dr. Ortega. But was not satisfied b/c he didn't show his incisions. Something kept bringing me back to Dr. Llorente's work: low incision, curve in the waist. I switched again to Llorente of New Life! Elena my coordinator is the best. Her customer service is excellent. I was able to communicate via phone, text, email, and IG! Can't wait to be snatched.

Getting ready

After my tt my doctor will put me in an abdominal binder, but I also want a garment within light compression. I looked and looked and found this garment on thepinkroom. I found them on IG. Also "shaped curvy" from IG cosigned that this is a good stage 1 garment. I my doctor's office sells the stage 2 garment. So once the drains are removed, I will be ready for stage 2 faja.

Tummy tuck is done

I am 3 days post op. The recovery process is rough but tolerable. I think I will love my result.

Skin removed

Look at all the skin removed!

OMG! Llorente changed my life!

First, Elena the sx coordinator was awesome. She ease my fears about sx. She confirmed Dr. Llorente will deliver a low scar, flat belly, and cute belly button. And he over delivered. I love my result. My mind is blowing, because he did such an excellent job. He is an artist. Dr. Llorente's bedside manner is top notch. New Life is busy, however I NEVER felt like a number. When I called Jennifer, medical coordinator, she didn't hesitate to have me come in the office or send pics of my concern (I live hundreds of miles away). Dr. Llorente has changed my life! He has restored my body which also caused medical problems. Thank you!!!!!!

More photos

Adding more photos

Bringing Sexy Back

Seeing a difference. I really love what Dr. Llorente has done!

Dr. Llorente did my tt with flank(side) lipo on 1/17/17. First off, doctor is super talented. My tummy is flat. My skin is smooth. My incision is super low. My belly button is very cute and centered. Llorente did such an amazing job, he exceeded my expectations!!! Elena my coordinator was awesome as well. Everything she said Llorente would do as far as results, he did. Jennifer, Llorente's personal sx coordinator, made herself available morning noon and night as well. Because I had concerns about my drains, I visited New Life twice outside of my regular post op visits. Jennifer was quick confirm when I could stop by to see Dr. Llorente. Each time everything was normal and doc understood my concerns. He eased my nerves and answered ALL my questions. Doc has excellent bedside manner!