3 Kids Later Need Tt with Muscle Repair and Lipo to Waist.

First, I booked with Duran. Then my hub said no...

First, I booked with Duran. Then my hub said no stay in the states. I agreed but still wanted that DR signature look. Then I found Dr. Ortega. But was not satisfied b/c he didn't show his incisions. Something kept bringing me back to Dr. Llorente's work: low incision, curve in the waist. I switched again to Llorente of New Life! Elena my coordinator is the best. Her customer service is excellent. I was able to communicate via phone, text, email, and IG! Can't wait to be snatched.

Getting ready

After my tt my doctor will put me in an abdominal binder, but I also want a garment within light compression. I looked and looked and found this garment on thepinkroom. I found them on IG. Also "shaped curvy" from IG cosigned that this is a good stage 1 garment. I my doctor's office sells the stage 2 garment. So once the drains are removed, I will be ready for stage 2 faja.

Tummy tuck is done

I am 3 days post op. The recovery process is rough but tolerable. I think I will love my result.

Skin removed

Look at all the skin removed!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Switched to Llorente of New Life! Elena my coordinator is the best. Her customer service is excellent. I was able to communicate via phone, text, email, and IG! Can't wait to be snatched.