I Have 4 Kids and I Love This - Miami, FL

I love my new tummy with all that bad skin hanging...

I love my new tummy with all that bad skin hanging and fat gone .I love new life and Dr.Orlando them is the way to go .If u want it right go to New Life Plastic Surgery. MY coordinator Elena Bonet is the best and the recovery house with Ana And Tania is the best .They treat u like family .Can't wait to go back and get my butt done??????????????????

I hate it ,I waste my money and I he could of done...

I hate it ,I waste my money and I he could of done better he wanted to be unfair but it's ok .I mean it's bad how they do people and then get mad when u tell them how u feel mad don't care I'm piss .I sent pictures before I came once he came in the room with me get say u just need to lose weight ur bog but u know I was big before I came but if I need to lose weight wat I'm paying u for bc I'm paring u to take all this,fat off my stomach and side pit my side still there and top stomach it made My shape look worser.

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Hes amazing , honest, respectful and caring MI love everything bout Orlando and his stuff .Plus,recovery house .I'm satisfied