Happy 51st Birthday to Me. - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

Cannot even imagine not having this big, ugly,...

Cannot even imagine not having this big, ugly, heavy belly. This site has been the best help I've had so far. I look for people with body shape similar to mine and close to my age & see their results. I am not nervous because I'm to excited to be nervous. I live in a 34 foot 5th wheel camper and travel the US so I've been busy booking campgrounds close to Dr's. & to stay long enough to recover. My husband will be my only help & I'm very verbal when in pain so he's nervous & I'm worried about him handling me on his own the first several days. I think we'll be ok. We'll just have to be.

SOS! Help

I just got a call from dr. Ortega's office that said Dr. Ortega WILL NOT be doing my surgery in 26 days on my birthday...I paid deposit months ago + extra $500 to secure that date. We live & travel in and travel in an RV and we are 1/2 way there...camping our way down to Miami. I have reserved 6 campgrounds...3 on the way down last one for a month too recover close to facility & 3 to come back up out of Fl. Nobody ever told me he MAY NOT due my tt & bl. They said another Dr.Is going to do it. I've never heard of this dr...I've no research on this dr. & he's not even listed on their website as one of their doctors. I'm 26 days away and was so excited now I don't know what to do. I'm not going to let somebody I've never heard of operate on me I've done all my research on dr. Ortega and that's why I chose him.