Looks Like Dr Ortega Won't Be Able to Do my Sx - Miami, FL

So I just got word Dr Ortega doesn't have any...

So I just got word Dr Ortega doesn't have any surgery dates available for 12/19-12/30 for my tummy tuck and lipo procedure. Let me tell you I'm so saddened by this. Can you all think of any surgeon mainly in the Miami fl area that does just as good a job or better than Ortega? I tried Dr Fisher unfortunately he won't be available for those dates either. If so please inbox me or comment below. Thanks

12/16/16 Is The Big Day!!!!!!!

So yesterday I finally scheduled my TT with my Coordinator Liz for sx with Ortega!!! I can't believe I'm finally committing to doing after years of going back and forth with my decision. Next on my list is picking which Recovery House I'll stay in. Liz recommends Assistance 4 life. Spoke with Karla and they're currently running a special 7day stay for $950. Has anyone ever stayed at this particular Recovery House?? If so, please tell me about your experience there or give recommendations for any other recovery home you know of there in Miami please.

Recovery House Booked!

Just booked my recovery house stay!! I decided to stay 7night instead of 6 just because I'm flying in a day prior to surgery. I can't believe it..it's all starting to get real now????
Miami Plastic Surgeon