46 Y.o, 2 Children - Miami, FL

I am a R.N. who currently lives in Europe. I...

I am a R.N. who currently lives in Europe. I wanted to have my procedures ( tummy tuck and breast augmentation )performed in the

U.S. As a nurse I had personally cared for patients whom had blotched procedures. However because I had a C-section and also a partial hysterectomy which resulted in loose abdominal skin I needed a tummy tuck was well as breast uplift with augmention. After doing in depth research on 3 different Plastic Surgeons I decided to have Dr. Ortega perform my procedures. I am very happy with my results . Dr. Ortega took the time to thoroughly answer all my question prior to surgery. The staff Vivian,Carla and Vanessa as well as the front desk personnel are very knowledgeable. Since I did not live in Miama I decided to stay in a recovery home. My caregiver was Maria and she took excellent care of me. I am on post op day #2 and I am very satisfied with my results. I already see a tremendous difference in my abdomen and my breast are gorgeous. This is not my final results but I am loving my new body already. The pain is not as bad as I had prepared myself for. I would recommend the service here to anyone.
Miami Plastic Surgeon