46 Year Old Mom of 3 in Need of a Tummytuck (2 Cesarean) - Miami, FL

I've always enjoyed working out but never 100%...

I've always enjoyed working out but never 100% happy. Knowing how child birth can alter the (abdominal) anatomy, so no matter how tone and firm you get .....the problem still exist (Kangaroo Pouch)!!! Which in my mind is very discouraging to me. I believe a tummytuck will motivate me more. I'm definitely not looking for the easy way to get the flat tummy look,but the only way.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My experience was pleasant from the moment I talked to Elena!! She was the one of the reasons I chose this clinic. She's always available for questions (Always) no matter what day or time. Ive read some of the reviews about other clinics (bad attitudes from the staff) and i personally felt that vibe from some of the phone conversations (when I was shopping around). All the staff here was terrific. When Elena role was completed she turned me over to the surgical coordinator (Jennifer D), BUT assured me that she would be available for me if needed. Jennifer was absolutely amazing ....available for all my questions and returned all my calls. I was really impressed after meeting her. She's definitively a busy lady .....multitasking several tasks but never forgot about the me. Dr.Llorente was the icing on the cake. All the staff was a joy to be around. They made my experience pleasurable and made me feel like a person not a number. I would also like to thank the anesthesiologist!!!!! FANTASTiC GROUP !!!