43 Years Old , 3 Kids, (18, 11 and 10 Years) Miami, FL

Hello ladies!!! So glad to write a review today...

Hello ladies!!! So glad to write a review today. 43 years old , 5.4 , 168 pounds after 40 pounds weight loose with diet and exercise in just 4 months. 3 kids (18,11 and 10) had a full tummy tuck with muscle repair just today! While it is too early to see the results, I can however say that D Ortega was wonderful both in his knowledge and the way he puts you in confidence. I cannot stop telling good things about him. I was never satisfied with the Xtra skin on my sides caused by the last two successive pregnancies. Also as the years passed the skin loosened, which left me wondering what to do. Finally I visited spectrum few month ago, saw Doctor Ortega and decided to just get rid of the skin and the fat in the flanks by performing a full extended tummy tuck. I just had surgery today. It all went perfectly well. I feel a lot thinner and lighter. I hope once and for all this problem area will look better. Will post aagain soon.

Second day post

Attached photos

Day 5 post!

Coming out of surgery was difficult. The burning pain in my abdomen was bad for the first night and since then the pain has been controlled by taking the medecine on time. A bit of swelling also.
The right drain has a lot of liquid. The left is nearly dry. I hope the doctor will remove it tomorrow as I have my follow up visit.
The biggest problem I faced was constipation. I had to send for medicine from the pharmacy.
To top it off, I had my periods, which was not expected.
Getting better and walking quite a lot. So far I walked 1700 steps according to my Apple Watch. Hope to finish the mile by the evening.
Thanks for your support!

15 days post up

Hello !! I'am 15 days post up, I am doing good standing more staight now. I am not taking any prescription medication any longer .i'm still swelling and bruising mostly on lipo areas. My tummy area has not given me any pain in the last few days. What really bothers me are my drains. They are coming out after tomorrow. That will be awesome. I will keep you posted.

17 days post

Hello everyone,
Removed the drains today, a weird sensation but no pain really.
I had appointment at 10 and the nurse came on time, just for me, on a Saturday! Everything looks good. The nurse suggested to use a gel for the scars. I cancelled the appointment with the doctor, and I don't have to drive 4 and 1/2 hours for it..
Very happy. No more medication. My experience with Spectrum was excellent.

One month posted

Hello ladies!
I was worried about having a TT,now I can't believe I was ever afraid, I have a wonderful husband who supported me and helped me from the first second and he still.
I'm so happy I got this done, I feel alive, no longer feel like I have to hide in my baggy clothes.
Currently flat and supper happy, swelling kept decreasing as the weeks went by.
I'm having stitches coming out from left and right, they are supposed to dissolve, but some don't, I've been massaging 2to 3 times a day.
I was scared last week, I had what is looked like pus coming out of my incision, I couldn't call the Doctor cause was weekend, so went to emergency, a Doctor saw me and said that an infection is starting , gave me antibiotics and I'm still taking them.
I'm still wearing my garment 24/7, just forget to mention since the surgery I've lost 10 pounds.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

After visiting many Doctors, Dr Ortega was the only one made me feel comfortable.He is extremely professional , He is very honest . His staff was great, i would highly recommend Him.the process was easy and the Anesthesiologist was amazing as well! Great experience!