38 Yr Old with 3 Teenage Boys. TT. Miami, FL

Like many I have been stalking realself.com for...

Like many I have been stalking realself.com for months. Finally decided to call Vanity Miami for Dr. Fisher. When I called I was happy to learned that they had a special on the Tummy Tucks if you pay cash. I was skeptical at first about them wanting a wire transfer, but I read on here that others where askes the same thing. I decided to go ahead and send deposit. I am so excited andI love Dr Fisher work.
I have 3 teenage boys 18, 16, and 14. I have always worked out but can never get my stomach to go flat. When I had my last son I got my tubes tied and thats the area where my stomach is the worst.
I am so looking forward to being sculpted by Dr Fisher!!!

More before pics

More pics before TT

Body goals

These are my wish pics

a front before.. and more wish pics

This is me now. . And more wish pics. I am anxiously awaiting my day to become a fisherdoll! This is how I look now and what I hope to look like afterwards

Date Moved because Dr. Fisher will be out of town

Hey dolls I went to Vanity today to pay my balanced. Had to move my date from March 18th to February 29th because Fisher will be out of town on my orginal date. I am happy I got to move it up but nervous. Can't wait to get to the flat side!!

Update finally

Hey honeys. I am finally here to give a update about my tummy tuck work Dr. Fisher. I have been through a lot since my procedure, from having a complication to losing my mom in April.
So far things are going good. Dr. Fisher and Vanity was wonderful. I will come back with a more detail review soon. I will get a scar revision in February I will post pictures of my scar soon.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Spoke with Shirley over the phone she was polite enough.