37 Year Old Single Mom with Twins

I wanted to have a Tummy Tuck for about 11 years...

I wanted to have a Tummy Tuck for about 11 years after giving birth to my twins. But, I was scared because I kept hearing horror stories of patients dying. In April, a good friend of mines went to Dominican Republic to have a BBL, and called me when she landed after seeing her results I was convinced.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Orlando LLorente was friendly, down to earth, and personable, when I met him. I was a bit apprehensive because some people said he's cold and standoffish; which was very contrary from my experience. We discuss the procedure and the results I wanted. He informed me he's going to try to get the best results, which I would be happy with. During my follow-up appointment he still remained personable, and he even advised me to get a massage because of swelling. Before, I left Miami I saw Dr. Llorente for the last time, and was still draining. He informed me that he will still keep in touch with me and gave me his personal number to contact him if I had any questions or concerns since I was heading back home to New York City. My overall experience was good, I'm happy with the results. My aftercare was really crucial after the surgery, I stayed at the recovery house that's affiliated with New Life Plastic Surgery, and Anita is wonderful as well as the staff that assist you. She takes you to all your appointments, cooks, wash your clothes, and stay by your side during your time at the recovery house. If I had to do another procedure I would definitely go back to Dr. Llorente, and stay at the recovery house. The only thing I would change is some of the staff at New Life Plastic Surgery because their primary language is Spanish, and it becomes a bit of a language barrier especially if your not fluent in Spanish. More Bi-lingual staff is needed in the office; English should be their primary language and Spanish their secondary not vice versa. Other than that I had a very good experience.