I FOUND THE PERFECT DOCTOR --- Dr. Jackie Yee, MD,

Hello Everyone, I am ready to bring my SEXI BACK...

Hello Everyone,

I am ready to bring my SEXI BACK in my Justin Timberlake voice. After having my daughter my body went to hell. I am trying to find the best doctor in the miami area for a tummy tuck and lipo of the front flanks and back love handles. I had a consultation with Michael Salzhauer, MD but the office staff somewhat rubbed me the wrong way. Extremely rush rush and very immature. Not very professional. As for the doctor he was very nice and even gave my daughter a book he wrote called beautiful mommy. I overall liked the doctor I think if he had a more mature group of girls I would have possibly picked him but im moving on.

I have done countless weeks of research and want to share what i have found. I still have not found a doctor and need some help from you ladies. Please tell me your experience and i will aswell.

Moises Salama, MD- DOUBLE BOARD CERTIFIED
American Board of Plastic Surgery
American Board of Surgery
THIS IS A PLUS AND IS HARD TO FIND A DOUBLE BOARD CERTIFIED DOCTOR.
****I DID NOT FIND ANY LAWSUITS***
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jonathan Fisher AKA (Jonathan George Robert Samuel Fisher)
***Double board certified*** In Otolaryngology, and Plastic Surgery.
Mel T. Ortega
Educashion- American Board of Plastic Surgery- he has a "Plastic Surgery - General certificate"
LAWSUITS
1. Settled by parties- 3/11/05 - Department File Number #M200534611
"alleged failrue to properly perform facelift with platsymoplasty and sma5 triaction resulting in keloid scarring formation"
2. 2/4/2002 Court Case # 02-3338-CA04 -
Settled by parties - judgment for the defendant
"Wound infection, removal of implants, neurological sequelea."
David J. Levens, MD - Certified at - American Board of Plastic Surgery - TOTAL OF 4 LAWSUITS
1.) 12/7/12
Indemnity Paid by Insurer on behalf of Insured- $50,000
"The The patient alleged facial disfigurement and emotional injury from nerve damage, a known complication of the procedure"

2.) Lawsuit - 9/5/1996
Misdiagnosis Made, If Any, Of Patient's Actual Condition
Alleged failure to diagnose fracture of fourth metatarsal, left foot.
Principal Injury Giving Rise To The Claim
Shortening of fourth toe due to contracture.
Financial Information
Injured Person's Total Non-Economic Loss $6,000

3. LAWSUIT 5/28/99
Department File Number : M199900698
Severity Of Injury
"Temporary: Slight - Lacerations, contusions, minor scars, rash. No delay."
Financial Information
Payment to the Plaintiff
Indemnity Paid by Insurer on behalf of Insured $20,000
Loss Adjust Expense Paid to Defense Counsel $3,999
All Other Loss Adjustment Expense Paid $200
Injured Person's Total Non-Economic Loss $20,000

4.) 3/31/05 -----COURT CASE # 05-00352
"Patient unhappy with results.
Emotional Only - Fright, no physical damage"
THIS CASE WAS DROPPED
Leonard Hochstein, MD ------- MY 1ST CHOICE SO FAR
EDUCATION - American Board of Plastic Surgery
CLEAN AS A WHISTLE - NO LAWSUITS
------->BIG RED FLAG

I think Im going to go with Dr. Baker

So I have had 2 breast Augmentations done by Dr. Baker and they both came out GREAT!!!! I did have some problems with anesthesia with my first augmentation ( I turned Blue on the Operating table). He is extremely expensive but I know i'm in safe hands. Tummy tucks are just scary.

???Ladies ----- CHECK TO SEE IF YOUR DOCTOR IS SAFE ---Some of these doctors are crazy.

Click the link below or copy and paste code.

All you need to do is Enter the Doctor's first and last name under “Insured” (Doctor's/Physician's) and then click on "search" at the bottom of page. ITS THAT EASY.... WHAT YOU WILL FIND IS CRAZY....

??CLICK LINK ??

after you did the above you need to check if the doctor is board certified IN plastic surgery. Tons of doctors are board certified but they might not be certified in plastic surgery.

??CHECK YOUR DOCTOR by going to to www.abms.org (American Board of Medical Specialties®) or you can call 866-275-2267

I have a consultashion with Dr. Yee tomorow about a tummy tuck and Lipo.

Im nervous and excited. I really hope she doesn't tell me to lose 30-50 pounds. Im a smoker and I already know I have to stop smoking so loosing weight will be hard. I can loose 15-20 but anything higher might throw me off. I hope tomorrow goes well. I just want to get back to the old me.

I FOUND THE PERFECT DOCTOR --- Dr. Jackie Yee, MD,

I went for a consultation today with doctor Yee and she is AMAZING!!!! What I think I like best about her is that she is brutally honest. She wont tell you what you want to hear she will tell you what surgery best fits you. My consultation was a good 45mins. So she did not rush me at all. I feel totally confident that I made the right choice. I am getting a tummy tuck and lipo done to my stomach, my bra line and under my chin. She is a bit pricey but I'm 100% positive I made the right choice.

I might be changing my date from the 23rd to the 12th…. yayyyyyy

well my surgery was set for the 23rd but just found out my daughter goes on spring break on the 23rd. Im going in for my blood work this thurs. and I'm going to see if I can switch my surgery day to the 12th.

I have been trying so hard to loose weight but only lost 9 pounds. Im at 190 now and Im going to start a diet called the military diet. Has anyone tried any diets that work to lose weight fast?

It is extremely hard to find real self reviews on thick / curvy women - 185 pounds

Hi Ladies,

My surgery is about 2 1/2 weeks away and I have been searching this site to find someone with a similar body shape as mine and its impossible. . Is anyone else having this problem? I have never been skinny and I think I looked my best when I was at 175ponds.

17 days until my tummy tuck and Lipo - Should I rent a Recliner chair that lifts -

Hi Everyone,

Is renting a Recliner lift chair necessary for a tummy tuck?

How to quit smoking last minute

Hey ladies,

If you are a smoker Im sure you heard from PS " we are going to give you a nicotine test the day of surgery" If you are like me that freaked me out. I have been smoking forever.

Let me just start off by saying my first breast augmentation that was done 10-14 years ago I was smoking. I went into surgery and Turned BLUE on the operating table. It gets better… After I turned blue you wood think I would have some boobs right? NOPE not at all. my PS couldn't even finish the surgery and I had to come back 5 weeks later.

Now mind you my PS was in miami and I lived in chicago. WHAT A FUCKING MESS. I now had to pay for a plain ticket and stay once again with my really annoying sister that lives in miami.

Now let me make this clear
"NICOTE WILL MAKE YOUR BODY HEAL ALOT SLOWER , MY SITUATION WITH TURNING BLUE ON THE OPERATING TABLE IS RARE BUT I THINK YALL SHOULD KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME."

I think me turning blue had to deal with cigarettes but the doctors say something different. Anyways I will not go to another plastic surgeon, since I did have some trouble they know what to look for.

IF YOU ARE SOME ONE THAT IS VERY SENSITIVE TO SURGERY LIKE ME PAY THE EXTRA MONEY FOR THE RIGHT DOCTOR. I AM MORE THEN CONFIDENT WITH DR. YEE SHE'S ABOUT 5,000-7,000 MORE THEN THE AVERAGE PS BUT LOOK AT HER TRACK RECORD..…… FYI- LOOK AT HER HUSBAND Dr. BAKER - VERY WELL KNOW AND IS THE BEST OF THE BEST.

WHY DID I CHOOSE DR. YEE? SHE DIDNT JUDGE MY BODY. SHE KNEW EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. SHE'S A WOMAN AND I FEEL SHE FELT MY PAIN. SHE WAS EXTREMELY AND I MEAN EXTREMELY BRUTALLY HONEST WITH WHAT MY RESULTS WOULD BE. SHE DID NOT SUGER COAT ANYTHING. OVER ALL SHE MADE ME FEEL COMFORTABLE. NO OTHER SURGEON HAS MADE ME FEEL THIS WAY.

6 days untill my surgery - and need to drop 5 pounds by then

I did the military diet for 3 days and lost 6 pounds so Im going back on that for another 3 days. I took some recent pics over the weekend hopefully I will have a great before and after. Im at 190 pounds...

OMG 3 DAYS UNTILL SURGERY.....Should I bring a wish pic in to my PS. I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!

I'M FREAKING OUT. Any suggestions? What should I wear the day of surgery? Should I buy new panties.

surgery is in 3 days and I need to drop 3 pounds --ANY SUGGESTIONS

Surgery is in 3 days and I need to drop 3 pounds --ANY SUGGESTIONS

Tomorow is my big day and Im realy nervous please wish me luck.

I'm heading in for surgery at 7am for a tummy tuck, lipo, and lipo under my chin. I cant believe the day is finally here. I'm scared and nervous. I have never been away from my daughter and hate going under anesthesia.

I made it to the flat side.

The first couple hours the pain was horrible. I couldn't lay in the bed my self. I had a whole bunch of nurses lifting me In the bed. I have a caterer in and my PS did not have time to lipo under my chin. She probably did not do it for a reason. So far I can only eat jello and had 3 bottles of water. The nurse is really nice and checks on me 2 times in the hour. I feel safe. Tomorow dr. Yee comes to visit to make sure I'm ok. I have not looked at my results yet but I will post some pics tomorow. Love u RS family.

Photo update

3 days PO

More pics. 3 days PO.

Before and after pics day 6 PO tummy tuck and lipo - just a couple things i wanted to say to :-)

I just wanted to give my RS family a couple before and after pics. I am now on day 6 and let me tell you the pain is no JOKE. I would like to say that what is really keeping my pain under control is the help of pain medicine "Oxy" 50 mg and my binder. I notice as soon as I take my binder off I am in EXTREME PAIN. I took off my binder to drain my drains and clean drain site and snap 2 pics and pain went from 4 -10 in literally 1 min.

This is my 3 plastic surgery procidure and I have not done well with recovery from any of them. My sister bounces back quick as for myself it takes me a lot longer to feel better.

My emotions are out of control. I was on a crying spell for 3 hours earlier today. Is this normal? anyone else go through this? Ladies it is so important to have someone GOOD take care of you. I was staying with my mom for 3 days and everything was well. Went back home with my boyfriend and 7 year old daughter and 17 teen year old stepson and ITS HELL. My boyfriend is the WORST NURSE EVER!!!!! My 7 year old won't stop singing " Tomorrow" from the movie Annie and my 17 years old son won't stop breakdancing. I also have an ADHD dog that won't sit still and every time i walk by i feel like he's going to attack my drain.

Update - day 6 drains are still in

Omg this sucks. I forgot my log at home and had to leave drains in.

Drains are out today- YES YES YES - Starting to feel like me again.

After 7 days I got my drains out and was able to take my first shower. The shower was AMAZING!!!!

7 days PO tummy tuck, muscle repair and lipo

I feel pretty good....only took 1 pain pill today????.. Yayyyy
So far I am really happy with my results. I was a bit nervous going into surgery at 190 and only 5'2. I had a very very difficult time with loosing the weight and stopping smokeing at the same time. Every day gets better and better...I am now a firm believer in plus size tummy tucks now.

11 DAYS PO - Tummy Tuck , Muscle Repair , and Lipo - Video results

I am really happy with my results so far. I keep my faja on 23 hours of the day every day and follow all instructions. I noticed i was getting a little lumps on my hips from the lipo but i start putting white foam pads on the places it was looking lumpy and so far its working. maybe its the extra compression.

2 weeks PO - I'm on the flat side for real

Hey ladies, today make 2 weeks PO tummy tuck , muscle repair, and lipo. This has been a very hard recovery for me but I don't regret a thing!!!! I absolutely love my results and my doctor.... I'm so glad I did this. I finally have my smile back.

Update of tummy tuck and lipo

17 days PO and my body is looking better and better. My energy is not back yet and wondering when I'll start to feel like me again.

PLUS SIZE TUMMY TUCK AND LIPO - 3 weeks PO - SEE PICS

so today makes it 3 weeks and 1 day. I am still very very swollen. My stomach looks amazing and Im so happy with my results. My energy level is very low. I wake up around 9:00am and by the time its 5:00pm I’m so tired. Before surgery I was on a lot of medication. Adderall 60 mg ( ADD) , trazadone 300mg ( for sleep) and venilflaxine 150mg ( antidepressant). I have been trying to quit all my medication for over 3 years and couldn't. I have not taken my medication since my surgery and I feel amazing. I think the reason for my fatigue might have something to do with getting off my Adderall cold turkey. Has anyone else been through this? I flushed all my medicine down the toilet and won't be taking any of that crap again. I feels so good to be off all my medication and have a new body.

I can not believe my before and after pics

I can not believe my before and after pictures. They are amazing.

Being a bigger girl I had some hard times with my Faja's - but I found the perfect garment.

I went to this store in Miami called "Faja y mas" ABSOLUTELY AMAZING......The best thing about this place is if my faja gets to big I can go to there Hialeah locashion and they will alter it from a large to a size medium. WOW!!!!! I have had nothing but problems with my garments cutting and rubbing into my skin because my legs and butt are so big. The leotards do not work for bigger women. Don't do it....You will be in pain.... Trust me I know.....:-) Stick to the faja's that are shorts or legging whole pieces.

3 month post tummy tuck and lipo

So happy with my results. Dr. Yee is amazing....,

Going in for second round of lipo of the arms, tummy, and chin

Has anyone went in for a second procedure for more lipo? I just had a tummy tuck and lipo in march.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Yee Changed my life. I lost my smile 7 years ago when my child was born. I gained a lot of weight due to pregnant and I had extra skin. I never realized how insecure and depressed I was due to the extra skin and fat from my child. I am now proud, happy, and confident. Dr. Yee gave me my smile back. She changed my life and I will ALWAYS be grateful. I hope my story inspires you. I am not ashamed and want to tell the world how Dr. Yee made me smile again. XOXOXOXO