34 Years Old Mother of 4 Kids South Carolina - Miami, FL

Dr. Ortega is awesome! He is very down to earth...

Dr. Ortega is awesome! He is very down to earth and makes you feel comfortable. He's very informative, very professional! I would definitely give him 10 stars! Everything was on point. He well definitely look out for your best interest. I was thinking I would've been able to get my drains removed in a week but because I also had liposuction, he said no, I won't remove them for two weeks, which shows me that he cares because there may be another doctor out there, that would remove the drains before needed and cause the patient more problems in the end. My follow up with him was awesome, very detailed! If I chose to have cosmetic work in the future, I would choose him!

Extended Tummy Tuck w/Lipo

Before Surgery

After Surgery/ 7 days

Everything is going great. Still have my drains as you can see. No complications other than bending. Still very swollen but I'm loving the results already!

2 week update! Goodbye drains!

This Tummy Tuck Though!

Waist is getting smaller

Still a little swollen in my waist but it's looking good with my booty now. I was laughing at the nurse when she asked me did I get a BBL. I said no honey, this one is mine. Country gal, we eat our cornbread!

Swollen but I LOVE my TT

Stomach still swollen, areas where liposuction was done still swollen on my sides and lower back.

Riding out today! Love my waist!

I'm very committed to wearing my compressor. If I'm not in the shower, it's on. I think that's the reason I'm shrinking so fast!

Almost there 4 weeks

Still swollen a little but it's coming along

Riding Out with my half top!

Tummy Tuck 6 weeks

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Awesome doctor! I can't stress this enough! Call for a consultation, you won't regret it! Very informative, professional, and courteous!