32 Yr Old, Mother of Two, Trying to Find my Pre-baby Stomach - Miami, FL

Over 2 years ago I decided that I no longer wanted...

Over 2 years ago I decided that I no longer wanted to be unhealthy and wanted to start my 30s secure of myself and happy in my own skin so I joined a Crossfit gym and learned how to live a healthy lifestyle. A year later I was in the best shape of my life,but I was still very insecure because certain positions I would workout in would show my loose skin and no mater how much I worked out or lost weight I couldn't achieve a flat stomach. One of Crossfit friends recommend Dr. Soler-Baillo and I knew I found my doctor 5 minutes into the consultation, which lasted an hour. He answered every question I had and made me feel super comfortable, didn't rush the consultation and didn't try to sell me anything else. I was terrified of surgery and couldn't get myself to schedule the surgery but he's office kept in touch and made sure all my questions and fears were answered. A year after I decided to go for it and it was the best decision ever. Waking up in pain, fake looking belly button and huge scar were my fears because everyone I know had that experience but Dr. Soler-Baillo surpassed my expectations and his office staff is the sweetest most attentive staff I ever met. I too read reviews on him for a year on this website and believe every word you read.

6 months later and I couldn't be happier!

Love wearing bikinis again!

Almost a year after surgery and I couldn't be happier.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Sweet, understanding, patient, attentive, attention to detail, professional