32 Yr Old with 3 Kids - Miami, FL

Well ladies I'm happy to say I booked my tummy...

Well ladies I'm happy to say I booked my tummy tuck! !! Dr. Llorente at new life plastic surgery will be performing his magic on me ! I must say I am very nervous and scared ????. I will be getting done 12/1/16. Are any ladies getting work done around that time? I will be staying in the recovery house associated with their office. I had 2 babies back to back and it left me with a uncomfortable shape in my opinion. Both of those babies were 10 lbs! I lost all the weight I feel I can lose and my tummy just won't go down and my dr. Says it's not a lot of fat but loose skin. What ever it is at this point I'm tired of it! I pray all goes well. Any suggestions for supplies to take?

Sx 12/1/16

I'm getting a little bit nervous! I haven't heard back from my coordinator at New Life . She was supposed to send me information about what labs I need to get done and supplies to pick up. I hope I don't have a problem with maintaining communication with them. Im ready to get it done and over with!

I'm getting nervous!

So my sx is 10 days away and I'm a nervous wreck! I have people telling me that I shouldn't do especially since I'm going by myself. I pray it all works out well. Any words of encouragement ladies
Miami Plastic Surgeon