30 Years Old 2 Kids - Miami, FL

I had a mommy makeover done 1 month and 2 days...

I had a mommy makeover done 1 month and 2 days again. I had a breast lift, liposuction to my flanks and a tummy tuck. I traveled from Canada to Miami for this procedure at Spectrum Aesthetics so it's super scary worrying about what could go wrong. I'm happy with my results, I have no regrets. The clinic I used is not very supportive with post op questions, they don't always return my calls which adds to more stress. I was sold a garment that is way to small and no one cares and they won't ship me a new one to Canada.

Do not hesitate, go for it you will be glad you did?

I spent a lot of time losing weight but I was never happy. I flip flipped back and forth trying to decide if this mommy makeover surgery was right for me. I am so glad I did it. I don't regret it at all and the recovery was no where near as bad as I thought. Take your pain medication as directed and you will be fine. I am 1 month and 3 days post op and so happy with my results even though I'm still swollen I'm thrilled with the way my shirts are fitting...still waiting to fit my smaller pants lol

3 months post op Mommy Makeover

Feeling great I have no regrets loving my new body!

Don't Recommend

I was left with horrible scarring after my mommy makeover as well as a large lump in my abdomen. Spectrum aesthetics wouldn't do anything to help me since my doctor got his license revoked. I asked for my medical records to see a new surgeon and they jerked me around for months then told me they couldn't provide them to me.DO NOT USE SPECTRUM!!!

DO NOT USE SPECTRUM AESTHETIC MIAMI FL, they will not back up their doctors work. I developed a lump in my abdomen and since the doctor got his license revoked they will not help me. The support staff is lousy and has left me un answered questions.