25 Years Old, 1 Child, Not Much Fat but Annoying Extra Skin - Miami, FL

I had my daughter at the very young age of 15. I...

I had my daughter at the very young age of 15. I had a midwife and she ended up having me induced two weeks after my supposed to be due date. It turned out that I was actually more than two weeks overdue and I ended up carrying my daughter for 10 months. I was really big and this resulted in me having extra skin. I dropped all my baby weight easily at that young age but was just stuck with that extra skin didn't want to leave me alone.

3weeks post op tummy tuck

Sorry I'm late posting my 3wk pics. But at 3 weeks I was able to go out to the club for my little sisters birthday and I wore a bikini ish top I was so happy to finally have my tummy out comfortably yay me. I was a little sore because it's weird not having my garment on and I could Dance really but i had fun anyways

4 weeks! I finally made it to the 1month mark i was so desperate to reach

I'm at a month now and this is a good place to be I'm not in much pain anymore if anything my back hurts from weeks of being hunched over. If I sit down for a while it takes a minute for me to straighten up but other than that I'm doing great. Very happy. My doc said I needed to wear my garment for 3 months so I'm still wearing it most of the day unless I go out. It's pretty raggedy now lol.

In love with my body again

I'm beyond happy with my results and have no issues. Just updating you guys. Good luck ladies and feel free to ask me anything.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I came in the day before surgery to pay off my remaining balance. The lady at the payment office randomly gave me a completely different price than I was quoted telling me that I needed an extended tummy tuck not a regular one. After much debate they finally talked with Doctor and he told them I only needed a regular tummy tuck. Staff was not friendly at all day of surgery. Fyi this was my first surgery ever. Seemed like they were all having a bad day and just didn't seem like they cared to make me comfortable or even to make me feel like they cared about me at all, especially the MA. Me being a nurse myself to an orthopedic surgeon, I found it very rude and uncomfortable because I'm always so caring and comforting to my patients. That I strongly disliked and wished it was different. The doctor was nice I appreciated him working with my tattoos and trying his best to not destroy them while also giving me the best results he could. I traveled for this surgery once I left my 2day post op I never again heard from any nurses. Though I will note the nurse that saw me at the post op was very nice, professional and answered my questions. I called and left a message a week ago and still haven't heard back. It's not a big deal for me I'm a nurse I can take care of myself but for someone who isn't it would be pretty scary to not have your doctor office check on or even return your calls. This doctor needs a new team of nurses/medical assistants ASAP. Surgically I am happy with my results so far. Though unfortunately I didn't have the best experience I would still recommend him to anyone who isn't a needy person/patient, or has any anxiety about having surgery at least until he gets a better staff. *** update 4/11/16 Dr. Llorente contacted me personally after seeing my review to check on me. The nurses at spectrum never informed him of my call so of course he had no idea I had questions. I appreciate him calling me and giving me the number I could reach him personally if I had anymore questions. So as I stated before it's some of the nurses at spectrum that suck, not him.