25 Year Old Mother of 2, Wants to Become a MILF! - Miami, FL

Hi All, I am just now writing this review after...

Hi All,

I am just now writing this review after stalking RealSelf for about 1 year plus lol. I have been contemplating about getting just liposuction or tummy tuck. After diet and exercise, I noticed that my lower flab I could not get rid of. I am a mother of 2. I had my son at 16 and even after that I had the perfect shape. Probably because I was so young. The minute I had my daughter in 2013 is when my body has not snapped back. I am still young and don't plan on having more children. I have a boy and a girl and they definitely complete me.

I am 5'5 and weight 189 lbs. I have hips thank God lol and I am not happy of my mid section of course. I am hoping to have my SX date in March. I was looking at Dr. O or Dr. Fisher. Who did you ladies pick and why?

**I will post pics a little later. I am on my work computer so I don't have access to my pictures.

Try to decide!

Ok so after the further review. I'm thinking abt choosing Llorente, Fisher or Emmanuel Mallol in the DR. I have only spoken with Dr. Mallol's staff and so far so good. They are very professional and have answered all my questions. I think now I'm going with a bbl as well lol. Dr. Mallol stated he would do a mini tummy tuck and full lipo of back, stomach, flanks. The reason I'm hesitant is because my mom and significant other doesn't want me to go out of the country. They feel I am more accessible in the States. I understand their reasoning. I would like my SX date to be in early January. I have been working to get my coins together! I want this soooo bad. I just want to look like a better version of myself

Dr. Fisher or Dr O