Neck Surgery Alternative Option Non-invasive Lift. Miami, FL

Dr. Busso Recommended to perform the thermiTight...

Dr. Busso Recommended to perform the thermiTight procedure as an alternative to a neck surgery lift.
I had it done on December 16th by a very professional staff who made me feel comfortable and relax. My biggest concern was the recovery time since I had a planned vacation for Christmas and new year and want it to be at my best without any bruises or signs of surgery on my face.
All I can say about the entire procedure is that i m very happy for the results in two weeks the major swelling were gone and the results were excellent, i would say more than i expected, my neck felt and looked tight and youthful,
It is about 3 months since i had the procedure done and day by day i notice more improvement in the procedure area. I would highly recommended this procedure as an alternative to a more invasive procedure, for the first two weeks my neck was very swollen but the swelling fade away and today i m very very happy with the procedure and thank you very much Dr. Busso for your professionalism and care. :)
Miami Dermatologic Surgeon