Survived Smart Lipo! - Miami, FL

I had been thinking about getting smart lipo done...

I had been thinking about getting smart lipo done for a couple of months. I wasn't happy in my own skin. My stomach and back fat were out of control. I finally got the guts to do it and I Recently had the smart lipo done 5/30 (yesterday) In my Upper and lower Abs, flanks, and upper and lower Back. I was scared and paranoid I almost backed out but I'm glad I went through with it. It's only been a day and I'm loving it so far.

Second Night

Last night was a horrible night. I was in a lot of pain. Had trouble getting comfortable, kept tossing and turning. The pain killers didn't help much. I did wake up every 4 hours to take them.

Foam board

So today I went out and bought another compression garment and I also got a foam board. It is very tight and bothers a lot. It has only been 48 hrs since my surgery. Can anyone tell me if I should be wearing foam yet?

8 weeks post op

Hi guys! Sorry I havnt posted in a while it has been 8 weeks since surgery. I am very happy with my results. Sometimes I get a little sore and I'm still a little sensitive to touch but other than that I am perfectly fine. I have no lumps and swelling has gone down a lot. I'm still wearing my CG 24hrs a day and I get lymphatic massages done religiously. They really work.
Miami Plastic Surgeon