Round 2 Brazilian Butt Lift With Dr. Blinski on November 18, 2016

I have been stalking this site reading all you...

I have been stalking this site reading all you dolls reviews. Well thank you all so much because I made my deposit with Lizbeth at Spectrum yesterday. I am going with Dr. Omulepu. I haven't decided on a date yet,but so far so good. Lizbeth has been in contact with me quickly as possible. She answers all my questions. I'm waiting to talk to Dr.Omulepu. She says he is very popular and busy now,but she will tell him to call me. So that's it for now. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time!

Real self is awesome!! I'm so happy I'm meeting so many "O" dolls!!

Thank you ladies who have been keeping us informed of your experiences. It helps a lot I will be making another payment towards my deposit Thursday. I also will be scheduling my date. Will keep you ladies informed. Until then love you dolls. Will have good news about the official date next time!!!!

I scheduled my date!! Its official dolls!!! November 20 Yazzzzz!!!

I called Lizbeth made another payment and my surgery date is now confirmed. It will be November 20 ladies! I'm so happy! Anyone scheduled around this time? Inbox me. Talk to you ladies soon!

Looking forward to meeting U ladies !

Is anyone having their surgery around November 20? Holla ladies !! I can't wait meet dr omulepu in person. Well nothin much goin on now, just playing the waiting game now. Ok bout to finish checking out RS. Bye

Lizbeth @ Spectrum is the truth!!!!

Lizbeth at Spectrum is the truth,she always responds quickly and answers all my questions I can't wait to meet her. She makes me feel good about my decisions.

Infections!!! Feel free to Express your concerns!!

This all is so crazy all of these ladies is getting infections from the same doctor from two facilities which is vanity and spectrum! Ladies I don't know this is very frightening! Still haven't changed doctors but am getting very scared. Lord be with all of us and to everyone who has had surgery or will be soon,I'm praying everyone has smooth,safe,drama free recoveries. Feel free to express concerns! This needs to be talked about!

HEY LADIES CHECK THIS OUT!!

I TRIED MY BEST TO GET ALL THE INFORMATION I COULD FIND. I HOPE YOU LADIES WILL BE ABLE TO READ IT. I SNAPSHOT IT WITH MY PHONE. HOPE THIS HELPS. FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR CONCERNS.

Time is Flying Ladies!!

Well I just wanted to update and tell you ladies that I booked my recovery house for seven days,and I also booked my flight. This was a big relief because I really hate making decisions. But its done and I just need to get my supplies together now. And suggestions on supplies I will need to recover will be gratefully appreciated. Also I booked with Mary@ Elite Nursing Concierge for 7 days. That's it for now pre op pics coming soon.

Here's the ugly truth ladies! Tell me what you think!

Here are some pictures before my daughter and of me now. I was comfortable with my butt before my daughter it was ok,but when I had her she made my hips wider which make my butt look flat. I'm lucky not to have any stretch marks on my stomach. That was a good thing because before I got pregnant I got a tattoo all the around the bottom of my stomach. What do you ladies think will I get good results with this surgery? Thanks. Oh yea I'm 5'4 160 lbs.

Wish pics!!! What do my realself sistas think?

I don't really have any wish pics but here is a pic of me when I liked my body and felt very sexy in my skin. The only thing I would change about this pic is to have a fat ass! So with that being said I guess my wish pics is myself the way I use to be! I would like your input ladies!

Weight loss! HELP! HELP!

Hey ladies I need your input! I'm thinking I want to lose ten pounds before surgery. What do you think? I need your input PLEASE!

Time is flying by!!!

Time is passing really fast now! I just wanted to update you ladies. So far I have booked my flight and recovery house. I purchased some maxi dresses and night gowns. I also have a two waist trainers. Still have to get some things will be getting more in the next couple weeks. Talk to you soon, and congrats to all the new bbl ladies! Love yall!

My one and only wish pic!!!!

This will be the only wish pic I will post. If I can look like this I will be satisfied! Lol

Update on recovery house!

I have changed my recovery house. I put a deposit deposit down with Rosemarie recovery house. She provides just about all your supplies which I think is great. She requires a 300.00 deposit to hold your spot. Time is passing ladies until next time. Love yall and congrats to all my recent bbl sistas!

It's getting so close to time!

Hello my beautiful ladies! I'm just stopping by to show you all some more before pictures. I try to stay calm and patient but it's taking forever to get here. Lol! But anyway I'm so ready! Just wanted to show you some more pictures of what I am working with now because when Dr. Omulepu works his magic on me I will be feeling brand new lol! Til next time my loves!

28 more days to go!!!!

Time is flying! I got my booty buddy in the mail yesterday. It's bigger than I expected. I tried sitting on it, I will keep on practicing. Lol. I'm all packed and ready to go. Just waiting on spectrum to email papers to go do my labs. Hopefully everything will be all good. Until next time ladies! Shout out to all my recent sisters that just had their surgery! Love yall!

Cleared for surgery!!!!

Wow it's finally real I am now cleared for surgery! I am so excited! Now back to the waiting game lol! Until next time dolls!

Email from Spectrum!!

Ten more days until the new me!

I'm so excited it's almost that time. If there is any helpful information you ladies can give me I appreciate it. Thanks for all the great post and information that got me through this long,long wait lmao. Will talk to you ladies soon. Love y'all!

Lmao! Recount! Nine days to go!

Nine more days I counted wrong! There goes to show I am too excited! Lmao

Bbl vets please help!

Can anyone tell me where is the cheapest spot to fill prescriptions in Miami? Please help! Thanks ladies!

Attention! This is the last you will see of this body! Say bye bye!

My surgery is in Friday at spectrum with Dr. Osak. I'm flying to Miami on Thursday. These are some pics so say bye because this will be the last you will see of this body. I am so nervous and excited at the same time! Thank you ladies for all the support through the waiting period. You all are my realself family. Talk to you soon!

Omg! Heading to the airport soon!

Shouts out to all the ladies having surgery today my prayers are with you! Texanqt and Tawana4372 meet you on the other side! Love y'all!

I made it to the other side ladies!

I'm now at the recovery house. Surgery was 5:30am. Everything has been perfect from Rosemarie my house friends and spectrum. I truly cannot complain right now. I will give you ladies the details when I start moving around. Thank for all the love and support. I will respond soon as I can as well as post pictures. Love y'all!

Hi ladies! Here are some pics! Thank you for your support!

My whole experience from the day of surgery with spectrum I must say honestly that I cannot complain about anything. My recovery was amazing with Rosemarie at A&R home away care! I love, love,love my surgeon! He is the best! And last but not least my physical therapist at spectrum Yazna Corao is the bomb.com! I highly recommend anyone having surgery at Spectrum Aesthetic to holla at Yazna so she can hook you up! She's the best! The staff at Spectrum is unbelievable. Not one complaint! Until the next time!

Taking it one day at a time!!!!

I have a lot of soreness from the lipo I am drinking plenty water and walking regularly. It actually feels better when I move around. If i lay to long I get really stiff. I stopped pain medication on day 4 and started taking Tylenol extra strength and my arnica pills. I'm already on my second garment but I think I will get it taken in because my waist is getting smaller and I need more compression. I had my first bowel movement on day 5. I was so happy lol! It has been hard but I staying strong and hanging in there. Ok ladies until next time I will include some photos I took after my shower last night. Also this is the Vedette 945 that I am using as my second garment. The brand of the garment Spectrum put on me after surgery was ( I body aesthetics model #236A)

2 weeks 2days Post Op!!!!!

I'm doing good,getting better everyday! I took a few pictures after my massage. Thank everyone for all the support! Love you ladies!!!!

Made 3 Weeks Post Op Yesterday!!!!!!!

Pictures in my dress with my garment on!!!!

I am now 4 weeks post op!!!

Hey ladies thanks for your support and the beautiful comment. You are my family and have been here for me all year through this journey. I just want to say from my heart thank you and it means the world to me. I am doing much better now. My tummy, back and sides are still a little sore. It still is uncomfortable to sleep at night but I am managing. I go get my massages once a week and in between I self massage daily. I tried my waist trainer today. I'm gonna show you ladies some pictures of the Vedette 400 waist trainer and some pictures of me in it. Tell me if think the best one is a good one. Thanks in advance. Xoxo

P.S. I finally gave in and gave hubby some!!! Lmao

This is the Squeem waist trainer!!

Which is better?

Hi ladies!!!!

This is a picture of the Nivea Q10 lotion I just got, I have already been using the gel and I love it, so I decided to try the lotion. Also I have included a picture of the scar therapy I purchased from Spectrum for $80. I am gonna start using the scar therapy today because I just had my dissolvable stitches removed a couple days ago that was supposed to fall out on there own. Lol... Anywho I will let you know how it works out! Feel free to ask any questions!! Love y'all!!!

Just a picture!!!

This is a pic I took before I went out Friday night. My cousin had a surprise birthday party. I had to disguise this ass because nobody in my family knows about my surgery except my hubby,mom,dad,step mom and one of my sisters. I didn't even tell my kids lol.

I Couldn't believe it myself! Check this out!!

Just a few pictures!!

Fitted Dress!

I had this dress before surgery and I tell you it never looked this good on me.

Some before and afters as requested!!

Before and After

Merry Christmas!!!

Just wanted to stop by and wish all you ladies a Merry Christmas! God bless!!! Love y'all!!

Happy New Year Ladies! 6 weeks post op today!!

Just some pics at 6 weeks. I'm still swollen in my waist and back but other than that I am good. I can't really complain about anything because my journey has been great. Ass is still there, I love her lmao. I'm thinking about naming her lmao. Well I wish everyone a great 2016, I plan on kill'em in 2016!! Love y'all!!

7 weeks post op today!!!

Nothing to much to say! Still swollen and sore in my stomach and back. Still have that tearing feeling when I try to bend. I have sat a few times lately using my boppy or booty buddy. ( Only because I had to lol) I am still sleeping on my stomach, it doesn't bother me because I am a belly sleeper anyway. I may be leaving something out, but if I am ask me anything I will try to answer. Congratulations to all my ladies who recently had surgery, and upcoming surgeries!! Love y'all until next time!

P.S. The attention is real! Lmao! Heads be doing double takes lol!!

8 weeks post op!!!

Well ladies I made eight weeks post op on yesterday. Everything is getting better I still have some swelling on one side of my belly. I still have swelling in my back, my back was hurting me really bad but the massaging is helping a lot. I have been having the itch that is driving me crazy I am not sure when it goes away. I still am not sitting when I am at home, the only time I sit is when I have to drive. Other than all of that I am doing pretty good. I want to shout out all my sistas that had their surgery and about to have their surgery. Good luck and happy healings!! Love y'all!!

Video as Requested!!

It's not the best video but y'all get the pic lol!! Tell me what you think!!

Made 9 weeks post op yesterday!

Everything is pretty much the same. I'm doing a lot better everyday. Here's a few pics of my 9th week. Love ya ladies!!

Caution!!! Curves Ahead!!!......

DOLLS HAVING SURGERY PLEASE READ THIS!!!

I TRIED TO FIND SOME INFORMATION TO HELP YOU LADIES ALONG THE WAY I HOPE THIS HELPS. LOVE YOU ALL!!

ABOUT PREVIOUS POST!!!

I POSTED THE PREVIOUS POST BECAUSE I AM BEING ASKED A LOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT DR. OMULEPU AND INFECTIONS. SO I DECIDED TO LOOK UP INFORMATION AGAIN TO HELP YOU LADIES OUT. I JUST WANTED YOU ALL YO KNOW THAT THERE ARE RISK AND COMPLICATIONS WITH EVERY SURGERY SO I HOPE BEING AWARE BEFORE CAN HELP YOU TAKE THE BEST CARE OF YOURSELF POST OP!! AGAIN LOVE YALL AND HOPE THIS HELPS!! BTW I HAVE NOT HAVE BEEN FREE OF INFECTIONS AND DO NOT REGRET HAVING MY SURGERY AT ALL!! LOVE MY RESULTS AND DR. OMULEPU 100% THAT IS MY HONEST OPINION!!! ;-)

11 weeks 3 days post op!

Nothing much has changed swelling still is there especially in my sides and back. Until next time love y'all!!

Here is the list of supplies I used to pick through to prepare before my bbl!! These items vary from person to person! You can g

rom body wash to alcohol pads here's everything you need to have before getting a BBL.
So, you've made the decision to get a Brazilian butt lift. Now what? Once your surgery date is scheduled, there's still a lot to do in order to prepare. Whether you're traveling abroad, or getting the procedure locally, here's a list of must-haves, nice-to-haves (and a travel list!), approved by the BBL-ers*, to help you have the least stressful experience as possible.

To-Do:
Schedule Labs (if they're not done by surgeon)
Schedule lymphatic massages for after the surgery (if your surgeon doesn't provide)

Must-Haves:
Female urinal (won't be able to sit after surgery)
Bleach spray & baby wipes to clean yourself until you can shower again
Anti-bacterial soap to clean your incisions
Neosporin for drain sites after they're removed
Alcohol pads to make the area sterile before taking your Heparin shots (to prevent blood clots)
Q-Tips to clean around incision sites
Gauze pads & medical tape to redress drain tubes
Camisoles/tank-tops to wear under garment to avoid skin irritation
Maxi dress or something loose fitting that's easy to slip on and off after surgery
Easy slip-on shoes (so you don't have to bend over and tie them)
Compression stockings to help prevent pulmonary embolism
Compression Sleeve (only if you're getting arm Lipo)
A big pair of panties in case that time of the month arrives
Boppy pillow to protect your booty after surgery
Faja or compression garment
Epifoam or board/foam
Arnica tablets to help with bruising and swelling
Stool softener/laxatives
Pre-op vitamins and post-op protein shakes to help repair body

Nice-To-Haves (But Not Absolutely Necessary)

Suction hooks to hold up drains while showering
Sugar scrub (sugar and olive oil) for your pre-surgery shower
Body scrubber to help reach an itch
Hand lotion
Firming lotion
Empty bottle to put syringes in
Bathrobe
Socks to put over compression stockings
Old towels/linens/shower curtain to keep from staining new linens
Neck/body pillows
Chux Pads
Pills organizer
Mederma Cocoa Butter (for scars)
Chapstick/Vasaline, something to keep your lips from getting dry
Band-aids to cover incisions
A good camera to document your journey
Folding chair to assist going to the bathroom (cut out the bottom of the chair and position it over the toilet)
Yoga mat to place behind knees

If You're Traveling, Don't Forget:
Toothbrush/toothpaste
Body wash and baby wipes
Fill doctor prescriptions before leaving
Protein powder shakes, fruits and veggies
Reusable tote/bag to carry stuff in
Ponytail holders
A good camera to document your journey/any electronics you'll need
Shaker cup if you're bringing protein shakes

BBLers, did we forget something? Let us know in the comments section below.
*A special thanks to NJexciteddd and Cray Cray for helping us put together this list

12 weeks 1 day post op!!!

Nothing much has changed since last week I'm still loving my results. Good luck to you ladies having surgery soon,and happy healings to my new bbl ladies. Oh I will be posting pictures of my bbl scars next. Love you ladies! Xoxo

Check out this link ladies! Information on Dr. Osak!!!

16 weeks post op yesterday!!

Hi ladies! I have been M.I.A but I came back to show you ladies what I'm looking like at 16 weeks. I feel much better, I'm sitting a lot more but using my boppy. I only sit without the boppy if I am in a public place lmao. The itching has calmed down a whole lot. Swelling is much better. I wear my garment still but only at night. I waist train all during the day. Congratulations to all the ladies who recently had surgery and are coming close to your date. Love y'all! Until next time!

Just a couple more pics!!

18 weeks post op!! Pics!!!

Round 2 with Dr. Blinkski on November 18, 2016

I will be doing a round 2 with Dr. Blinski. I already put my $500 deposit down at the beginning of April. I so look forward to it. He called me personally to address my concerns. My coordinator is Jackie. She is very nice. Will keep you updated on my journey.

Hey ladies I'm back!!

Congratulations to all the ladies who have had surgery and have upcoming surgeries. Hope you all are doing well.

Well my second surgery is approaching quickly and I am very excited. I will be having a BBL again because I want to correct some uneven Lipo areas, and I want more projection. The first time I did this alone. Now I have the pleasure of sharing this journey with my sis/surgery buddy Tawana4372 this time. She will be getting a mini TT. I'm posting a few before pictures. In these pics I am almost 9 months post op 1st BBL. Talk to ya soon!!!
Miami Plastic Surgeon