Going to Dr. Perry for Liposuction to Fix the Terrible Lipo I Had Done Previously by Dr. Randy Dean - Miami, FL

After getting botched lipo by Dr. Randy Dean at...

After getting botched lipo by Dr. Randy Dean at Strax Rejuvenation, I am seeking a much needed revision. I had my consultation with Dr. Wendell Perry on 10/7/14 and he assured me that he will be able to correct some of the awful lumps and indentations that occurred from my previous procedure. I am so confident in Dr. Perry because he seems to know just what he is talking about, his reviews and before and after gallery speaks for it self. I'm so excited for my revision!

Finally scheduled a date!

I'm so excited!! My procedure is scheduled for 12/17/14!! YAY!! Will keep you all posted :)

Had Revision on 1-16-15 instead of 12-17-14

YAY!!! I had the revision done! I'm only a week out of surgery so far but it already looks amazing. Dr. Perry is really great. I go back for a follow up this coming Tuesday and I will take pics after he takes off the tape (I will post pics of what the tape looks like as well). I will give a more detailed review once I post the pics next week! I just want to say to anyone out there that is suffering from lumps and bumps, there is hope!!! Stay tuned for next week.

Over a week post op-

Dr. Perry is an awesome, down to earth person! This man knows what he is doing and is trustworthy! Initially he wanted to do lipo and fat transfer to some of the depressions in my stomach. We later decided to do lipo without doing the transfer and just use the cannula to break up the scar tissue that was forming the lumps. After the procedure he wrapped my stomach with tape to keep everything smooth and flat. This tape stayed on for a week (so sorry I didn't get to take pics of how the tape looks!). I'm 12 days post op and although I'm still swollen, I can see a difference and I'm sure that when the swelling goes down the results will be even better. I'll update with more pics as the swelling goes down.

More pics!!!

Wow the swelling really is going down fast. proper compression is SO important to keeping everything smooth with a revision. I've been using a board in my garment, Dr. Perry provided to me. I went and purchased a tighter garment last night since the one I was given post op is now loosening up due to my swelling going down more. It hasn't even been 3 weeks yet so I can only imagine the results at the 3 to 6 month mark when swelling is mostly gone. I must say I wasn't expecting results to be this good. I was hoping for just the belly button donut to be gone at least, but I got more than I hoped for! I highly recommend Dr. Perry! I already told him to be ready for some people to come to him for some revisions after my review!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Perry is AMAZING!!! he fixed the deformities I had from getting lipo from a poorly trained PS before, and gave my stomach a second chance at being shown off in a bikini on Miami beach!! lol! But seriously, he's a great person and surgeon. I highly recommend him. Call Dr. Perry for a consultation today, you wont regret it! I'm glad I did and you will be too!