36 Yrs Old 2kids READY 4 A LIFESTYLE CHANGE. Miami, FL

I have decided to go on the journey of a sleeve...

I have decided to go on the journey of a sleeve procedure. I have went to local seminars and found a great doctor. I have to make a change for my kids and my life! I hope I do not sike myself out lol! Just by worrying about the psychological aspect or even pain. I have started my insurance requirements so hopefully by December no later than January I will be a new sleever!
Any type of info, tips, stories pls share with me.

Sleeve update

On 4/25/16 I got the gastric sleeve. It is a total life change!

I was anxious nervous and scared at the same time!...

I was anxious nervous and scared at the same time! Dr Nestor De LA Cruz an his staff are wonderful!

This has been a pure lifestyle change! You have to get Ur mind right and ready. The road is a little rough but I know it will get better.
The first hour after surgery was hell but after the pain meds I was great. That's when the journey begins!

6 months post sleeve

I feel great. This is a life style change. I am still getting use to the exercising and taking my vitamins. I have learned when i am full or getting to my full point. Im learning to read my body much better. My mind can say I'm hungry but my body tells me I'm full lol! I have kept a lot of people out of my business because they are judgmental. My immediate family is my support team. I learn that to stay away from being sluggish I must drink more water, take my vitamins, and keep the protein coming! I am down 60lbs so far. I am very grateful for my tool. The doctor office staff is great. I love my NUT because he keeps it real! He is in Dr. De Le Cruz office also. Overall you have to fight for what you want!
Hialeah Bariatric Surgeon