Single Mother of 4 Beautiful Children, Finally Getting my Mommy Makeover. - Miami, FL

My goal is to finally get my mommy makeover, I had...

My goal is to finally get my mommy makeover, I had a breast augmentation 15 years ago. My last surgeon did a horrible job. I cannot wait to get my surgery! I am having a tummy tuck with 2 areas of lipo of the waist. Exchange of implants with silicone implants and a breast lift. I am very nervous but so happy at the same time!!

Getting my mommy makeover with Dr Salas 7-27-16

Before post op, side view front view and with clothes on.

Getting close to Surgery day! 20 more days..

My Day is neat to getting my mommy makeover. I can't wait! I'm not feeling to nervous as of yet, however have been praying for this day to finally be here! I'm 5'1 and not sure what I weigh. I haven't gotten on the scale for 1 month now. I will weigh myself in two weeks. Last time I checked I weighed 150. ???? I have been working out everyday so I can lose at least 20lbs. that was my goal to lose in in 6 weeks. Will see if I was able to pull it off. I can see results in the mirror but I will finally step on the scale in a few more weeks.

Lab work, EKG results

Patiently waiting to hear back from the Dr. I hope I'm clear for surgery on the 27th. Please keep me in prayers that all my labs and EKG are good.

Clear for surgery

Finally received the phone call I've been waiting for!! I'm cleared for surgery. I'll be in Miami in two weeks exactly! I'm so excited, I cannot wait!

I'm starting to get anxiety! My flight is tomorrow night. I get into Miami on Tuesday morning.
I see Dr Salas on Tuesday then the big day is Wednesday. My best friend is going with me. She will leave on Saturday, then my mom will fly out on Saturday and stay with me until August 4th. I will have someone with 24 hrs. I'm getting so nervous but excited at the same time. I'm so full of emotions. I will finally be on the flat side. I think I'm more disgusted with my stretch marks from my pregnancies. Also my big tummy!
Well I will post more pictures later.
Good luck dolls

Mommy makeover on 7/27/16

Very pleased! Dr Salas is absolutely amazing. Still swollen but healing everyday!

Mommy make over

Post op day 1

44 Year Old Momma of 4

I cannot express how pleased I am with my mommy makeover. Dr Salas did an amazing job! I know I'm still healing but I am very pleased with my results so far. I'm 14 days post op today and everyday is a better day. I am not walking completely straight yet as I know in a few weeks I'll be walking better. Vanity Cosmetic center was very clean and the staff was very friendly!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

I had an overall great expience at Vanity cosmetic. Everyone was so friendly and very nice! They seemed to be organized but the waiting part was a bit long but it was all worth it.