Septorhinoplasty with Turbinate Reduction - Miami, FL

I came across Dr. Murray's website while searching...

I came across Dr. Murray's website while searching for a dual certified (ENT + plastics) surgeon in South Florida. My main concern was my deviated septum and breathing issues, but I also wanted to address my dorsal hump.

I was impressed with his website and positive reviews, and decided to schedule an appointment. After our first meeting, I felt comfortable with Dr. Murray and scheduled my surgery date.

Dr. Murray was very accommodating and made himself available, even though I was in a bit of a time crunch. He clearly explained realistic goals and techniques/procedures he plans to use to achieve them. We both went through computer imaging to ensure we were on the same page with the surgery. He personally addressed my family's concerns and questions, and it was a great feeling to have my family's support and confidence after speaking to him.

I am extremely grateful that my recovery was very smooth, with minimal bruising and swelling. My breathing has been slowly getting better and still improving, now that I am almost 1 month post-op. I am very satisfied with the natural results.

Dr. Murray made this whole process a very pleasant experience. It could not have gone more smoothly. I highly recommend Dr. Murray to anyone considering this surgery.

Pictures (let's try this again...)

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Murray is very dedicated, passionate, and a perfectionist. He genuinely cares about the well-being of his patients, and will give his expert input to make sure you will be happy with your decision. He was very patient and addressed all my questions and concerns. I am very happy to have had him as my surgeon.