Thank You Dr. Victoria for Restoring Me:) - Miami, FL

How does one even begin to praise such an amazing...

How does one even begin to praise such an amazing person? I had researched extensively sculptra vs fat grafting and after initial consult I decided to go with sculptra. I was beaming with excitement weeks before appointment. Arrived to my consult nervous and wondering if I would regret this due to the mixed reviews....then I opted to have dysport in forehead and brow (lift) and restylane on lips....well I stopped counting at 20 injections. I do not have a single bruise and my face is amazing! Dr. Victoria is extremely meek and humble with an Amazon bedside manner. She is meticulous and fastidious paying very close attention with precision. My only regret is not doing sooner. Use ice, take arnica and bromelain and benadryl and you'll be perfect.

S.

does volume leave then gradually return?

This stuff is amazing! And a huge thank you to all the doctors that replied and gave me the confidence to pursue.

I had a meticulous and fastidious injector named Dr. Victoria in Miami.

The depression of the loss of volume in my lower face was definitely worth the temporary discomfort and cost.

At first it was swollen and I was freaked out because i did NOT want chrissy teigen cheeks but I trusted in my decision and more importantly I trusted in the doctor i chose. If she had any work done (doubt it shes stunning and in her 30 s) she certainly didn't show it and thats what wanted. I had zero bruising and also opted for dysport on forehead and brows and restylane.

What I did: discontinued my vitamins a week before procedure, loaded up on arnica Montana and bromelain. Iced alot. Took benadryl and i was absolutely perfect the next day.

We started with one vial to see how I react.

Despite all the research what i didn't know was I would have immediate results. I was under the impression it would be a gradual process taking up to 3 mos and show results in 1 month minimum.

Well its day 2 and doing 5/5/5 and I have perfect volume. I am beyond thrilled with my results and feel good about myself which i hadn't in a long time.

Does volume leave then gradually return?
Miami Oculoplastic Surgeon