I Love This - Miami, FL

Yes there is a bit of discomfort in the actual...

Yes there is a bit of discomfort in the actual treatment but it's normal. You feel heat but every 30 seconds you feel slight cooling which helps with pain or discomfort . It's 25 minutes per area and it goes by so fast !! Once I was done I felt great and continued my normal routine . I have been massaging the area twice a day for 5 minutes as instructed and I already feel a difference !!!
Thank you Skin Associates Of South Florida !!
I will post pictures once my full 6 weeks are up for best before and after photos !!

Sculpsure

Review on Sculptire

My Doctor was wonderful !! I received a great consultation and received so much informative information as well as what I would expect prior to treatment . Nurses at Skin Associates were amazing !!! So helpful, patient , and. Caring !! Very professional clean and beautiful office ! I will return for other amazing treatments they are the best Dermatologists in Miami I couldn't have asked for better people to go see for anything Aesthetic !!!!!!!!