Rhinoplasty - Miami, FL

I could not stand my profile view. I hated photos...

I could not stand my profile view. I hated photos of myself sideways and certain angles. I would always stare at my nose when I looked in the mirror. No contour make up would help me hide the sideways view of my nose. It sat too low on my face, too close to the upper lip ( where i could reach the tip of my nose with my tongue). It would bother me every morning, and I knew it was all in my head. I also knew that it will always bother me until I fix it, and better do it sooner than later.
With any plastic surgery you have to be very selective when it comes to selecting your surgeon. I asked around my friends and acquaintances and no one knew anything or admit they had anything done. For most of the people I knew who had Rhino done I did not like the outcome results. I visited several surgeons offices, analyzing his before and after photos for rhinos and didn't seem pleased with the result or felt comfortable with the surgeon.

Rhinoplasty

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

I found Dr. Murray here on RealSelf, he has excellent reviews and I loved that people were referring to him as a perfectionist. As I am my worst self critic, and when it comes to my appearance especially when it comes to my face I want to make sure it is going to look great afterwards with NO doubts. Based on excellent reviews I scheduled a consultation with Dr. Murray and here is how it went and what I loved about it 1) He knew exactly what my nose needed fixed 2) He photoshopped my photo to show me what he had in mind exactly. I fell in LOVE with the natural look we were going for. I went home after the consult and still was afraid of the surgery as my friends were saying I don't need it. I took the photo of his screen of the photo that he edited photo and kept looking at it religiously for a year. A year later I was back to Dr. Murray's office for my 2nd consultation to seal the deal 3) He answered every single one of my questions and took time to explain. So in between my consults, specifically 2nd and 3rd (yes I needed that many to be sure). I was writing down all my questions and concerns. And on my last consult, right before scheduling the surgery I had about 30 questions written down. He answered every single one and patiently explained the outcome Needless to say I was going into surgery knowing exactly what to expect. 4) On the day of the surgery I was very nervous and expressed all my concerns to the doctor before going to sleep and once again made sure we are on the same page. He told me he reviewed my photos the night before, which I found very thoughtful of him. Having had 3 plastic surgeries before he is the only doctor who said it. I also choose Dr. Murray because he is a rhinoplasty specialist, he perfected that skill. 5) After the surgery, probably on day 4 or so I freaked out, because I could not breathe. It felt like I was suffocating on my own mucus. It was a beautiful sunday afternoon, I texted Dr, Murray with my consort and he addressed it right away saying that it is completely normal and will go away soon. After that I just felt 80 times better, now that I knew it was normal. 6) A week later, my cast came off and my new cute nose was revealed. I could not stop looking at it, my life changed. My new nose looks exactly like the photo he originally photoshopped to show me the final goal. I'm happy I choose Dr. Murray as my surgeon, he really knows what he is doing, and I love my new nose!