A True Perfectionist and a Skillful Artist - Miami, FL

After extensive research I came across Dr....

After extensive research I came across Dr. Murray's website and was immediately impressed with his bio, reviews and I decided to schedule a consultation.

Dr. Murray is a highly skilled artist and a perfectionist. He's very passionate about what he does and I could clearly see that during the consultations.

I've had breathing issues all my life and was not happy with the appearance of my nose, It was a bit crooked and had a hump.

Today, 2 weeks and 5 days after my surgery, my outcome proves it. Recovery was a breeze for me, there was no bruising, only slight swelling that quickly subsided. The scar is almost invisible at this stage. Not only did he completely fix my breathing issues, he also enhanced my face with a perfectly symmetric nose.

Dr. Murray was able to achieve (and nailed) the look I was looking for and made it look natural, complementing my facial features. I can't believe the difference it makes and how symmetric my face is now. That's mere proof of his expertise, skill and talent.

I admire the level of dedication and effort he puts into his work. I couldn't be more pleased with the results.

Thank you.
Angelo P.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Murray is a highly skilled surgeon, an artist and a perfectionist. He's very passionate about what he does and it's clear during the consultations. Dr. Murray was very professional and courteous. He takes the time you need to make sure you're are comfortable with your decision. He will give you feedback and explain the rationale of his suggestions. He will then set your expectations and in my case, he completely exceeded them. I admire that level of dedication and effort he puts into his work. I couldn't be more pleased with my results.