Master Craftsman!!! - Miami, FL

7 weeks post rhinoplasty and I am extremely happy...

7 weeks post rhinoplasty and I am extremely happy with the work of Dr. Krau! I consulted with plastic surgeons in Houston and Orlando and he was by far the most thorough and genuine when discussing with me the processes of my procedure, expectation and the ideal outcome, which he achieved :-). Dr. Krau was very welcoming and had a great sense of humor proving that he is passionate about what he does and making sure I was happy which helped put me at ease going into my surgery. He is very knowledgeable and took the time to explain to me what he would do and why. I am so impressed with the job that he did on my nose. He took the time to understand what was important to me and obtained the goal I had in mind. As an African American I had no bridge and a wide tip. He gave me definition and synched in my tip good enough to where it didn’t seem like a drastic change, but still fit my face perfectly. I am still in the healing process, but can very well see the difference, I AM SO HAPPY with the results.
Nora and Sonya were great with follow ups as I underwent recovery. He has a very amazing and professional staff.
Miami Plastic Surgeon