Life Changing Results with the Best of the Best

I had suffered my entire life with an abnormally...

I had suffered my entire life with an abnormally large bump protruding out of my nose. It left my self confidence with a ding, and had always been something I had wanted corrected. I knew I would have to wait for the right doctor to come along, and boy did I hit the jackpot with Dr. Salzhauer. From the moment I walked into his office, I knew that I was going to get the level of care that only the best could offer me. His reputation proceeds him as "Dr. Miami", but there is a reason why he has a waiting list 2 years in advance. He sat me down and truly listened to my concerns about my nose. Not only that, he explained WHY I would benefit from getting a rhinoplasty, and the science behind the way my nose was shaped on my face. It helped ME to understand as a person why fixing it would make sense, and validated my feelings from my whole life. The whole experience on the day of surgery could not have been more pleasant. He reassured me right before the surgery, and the surgery itself - which I was petrified of - could not have gone more smoothly. The next thing I knew, I woke up in recovery, with a smiling face of a nurse beside me. I know probably lucked out, but post-op I had very little to no pain. I took two pain pills and that was all I needed during my recovery. However I also attribute this to having a great doctor that knows what he is doing. Two weeks later and I already feel like my life has been totally changed. I'm excited to see how it transforms over the next year (which is the length of healing time for a rhinoplasty). If you want rhinoplasty - or any plastic surgery - do NOT settle for anything less than the best. I truly recommend with a gold star, Dr. Salzhauer, for anyone to take the step to make themselves a new and better you.
Miami Plastic Surgeon