23 Y/o New Nose - Miami, FL

I have wanted a rhinoplasty since I was a...

I have wanted a rhinoplasty since I was a teenager, and I have been reading reviews on realself for at least the past 5 years. I am 23 now and finally went through with the surgery on 09/05/14. My nose and eyes are still very swollen but I think I love the results so far. Will post before and afters

4 days post op

I am 4 days post op today. He took off the cast yesterday, but now it is still taped. The actual surgery was a breeze. Before the surgery, I remember being mostly afraid on the anaesthesia. To my surprise, it was so easy. I just started feeling drowsy and the next thing I knew I was asleep. I woke up in no pain and with no nausea or vomiting like some people experience. Since the surgery I have experienced very little pain. It's more of a sinus headache feeling, so discomfort not actual pain. The only pain I felt was last night around 10pm my boyfriend and I were lying in bed looking at his phone and he dropped his phone on my nose! I couldn't believe the odds that it would fall on my nose. It hurt for about 20 seconds but then started to bleed some. I called Dr. Wolf and he immediately answered his phone and guided me to stop the bleeding. He told me he though I would be fine but if I wanted to come in the next morning(today) he had no problem seeing me. My one week post op appointment is on Friday so I just told him I will wait. It hurt at the time, but I don't think it will effect the final result. Hopefully not! I will post pictures of me after. And, I will continue to post my results. I am still very swollen and bruised, and I can't wait to see the results when a majority of the swelling goes down!

5 days post op

Today was my first day of actually putting on makeup and having my hair down since the surgery. I went out to dinner tonight with some minor bruises still and the tape on my nose. I don't know how some people stay isolated for a whole week or two after surgery. Then again, I also went out at 3 days post op with my cast still on to watch Sunday night football at a place I regularly go to below my apartment. I just put a bit of makeup on and a baseball cap. I felt cooped up after only two days of staying inside. I felt like I needed to get out and socialize, so I did! Anyway, I took a couple of pictures before I went to dinner.

5 day post op profile

Oops I forgot to post this picture of my profile with my last 5 day post op submission.

2 weeks post op

Over a year and half now...

Way overdue post, but I was on Realself looking at something, so I thought I would update anyone who is interested on my rhinoplasty. It's been over a year and a half since my procedure, and I am still so extremely happy with my results! Here are a few updated pictures. I no longer am self-conscious or worried about what I may look like in a picture. It is actually strange looking back at pictures to me pre-rhinoplasty. I would highly recommend rhinoplasty to anyone who is debating on getting this procedure. It is a hard decision to make, but I am so extremely happy I finally did it. Lastly, I would especially recommend Dr. Wolf to anyone!! He is seriously an amazing doctor who loves his work and all around awesome person! I love how my nose looks so natural, like I was born with it. One major thing I worried about when choosing my doctor was if I would come out with a cookie cutter nose that everyone could tell I had a rhinoplasty. Well, this definitely isn't the case as no one has ever asked if I have had a nose job and not even some of my close friend realized I had the surgery until I told them.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Wolf is absolutely amazing. I have been to a few consultations before and never did I feel so confident in someone's work. He is so genuine, kind and really makes you know that he cares. He does not advertise like a lot of the "big time" surgeons which I love about him because it shows he is popular by word of mouth. Since day one he showed me he really cared about the results I wanted. When I had any question or problem he immediately answered his phone at any hour of the day. His staff is so helpful and kind. Ellen is awesome! If you are looking for a plastic surgeon in the Miami area, I would highly recommend Dr. Wolf.