19 Years Old, Wide Bridge, Bulbous Nose - Miami, FL

I have been self-conscious about my nose since I...

I have been self-conscious about my nose since I was a little girl. I always hated taking pictures because I hated it so much. I live in Colorado, and a Rhinoplasy here runs around 7,000. After doing A LOT of research, I choose Dr. Ghersi and I am so glade I did. I had so many questions for Dr. Ghersi and he called me and answered all my questions as well as gave me his personal email address incase I had anymore questions.

I meet with in the night before my surgery and I was so anxious, Dr. Ghersi prescribed me an anti anxiety. I paid the day before and decided to add liposuction to my stomach and flanks.

The day of surgery, I was extremely nervous, but the anesthesiologist came in and calmed me down. Next thing I know I am waking up from surgery, no pain. That night I slept all night, the next day I went into Dr. Ghersi’s office to get the packing out of my nose. I had absolutely no pain with my nose. Liposuction was a different story, it was extremely painful.

One week later I got my cast off, when I looked in the mirror, for the first time I had to hold back tears, it was crazy living with a nose you hated for so long, and then looking in the mirror and seeing something completely unrecognizable. I loved it! The tip is still a little swollen but Dr. Ghersi said this might take a while, regardless, I still love it. I have no feeling in my tip and it is really hard.

One month later, my liposuction is still swollen, but I am seeing a noticeable difference. My tip of my nose is still numb. Ill post before and after pictures when I have time!

2 months

2 months later swelling has somewhat gone down on my tip. I love it I don't know if the picture is a good representation. Looks better in person.

Two days after

I was hesitant to put these up, but here you go

4 month update

There is still a little bit of swelling in the tip, and it is still numb...
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Ghersi is an amazing surgeon; he made me feel completely comfortable. He went out of his way to make sure all my questions where answered. I was worried about messing up my nose but his confidence made me feel completely better.