Lovely and Highly Skilled Surgeon - Miami, FL

Dr Bustillo is an excellent Doctor. I have my...

Dr Bustillo is an excellent Doctor. I have my original rhinoplasty with a doctor overseas who ruined my nose. My Mom actually begged me not to have revision rhinoplasty as she said it would only be made worse. After I have revision surgery with Dr Bustillo, my Mom said she was really happy I had it done.
Dr Bustillo has excellent bedside manner, he is extremely pleasant, caring, attentive and listens to exactly what you want. He is very well regarded by other surgeons. When I told other doctors I was having surgery with Bustillo, they all said he is one of the best.
He only does a couple of different things, like noses, ears, wrinkles etc., so he is a specialist. I didn’t want to have someone attempting to fix my nose who also does butt lifts, tummy tucks and breast jobs. His speciality is making your nose look natural. You won't be another woman walking around South Beach with a very operated, fake looking nose.
Dr Bustillo underestimates and over delivers. So he kept emphasizing that my nose wouldn’t be perfect but it would be better. Other doctors will make promises they cannot deliver on just to get your money.
Dr Bustillo definitely made a large improvement, although as he told me, it isn’t perfect. He did re-operate for free as some of the cartilage died off and I needed more added. I really appreciated that he did that. I would recommend anyone considering rhinoplasty, to go to Dr Bustillo.
I paid about $7500 and I found the price to be very reasonable. I believe the price has gone down a little now that he has his own surgery center.
I've given him 5 stars on everything except for staff courtesy and wait times but this has nothing to do with Dr Bustillo himself.
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon