Dr. Bustillo is a Miracle Worker!!! - Miami, FL

Dr. Bustillo came to my rescue after I had a...

Dr. Bustillo came to my rescue after I had a primary rhinoplasty and then a tip revision from another surgeon who did a botched nose job. The other surgeon left me with a giant hole in my septum and a crooked tip that made me hate the mirror, being around friends, and never wanted to be in pictures. It affected my marriage with my husband and my self-esteem was nowhere to be found. I lived like this for over 2 years before I finally met Dr. Bustillo and his amazing staff.
The pictures below are worth more than a thousand words of appreciation, thanks, and over whelming joy. I used to have trichotillomania (pulled lashes/eyebrows) for over 20 years...once I got this nose procedure done I can confidently say my pulling has stopped. It wasn't just my new beautiful nose Dr. Bustillo gave me, he gave me a new outlook on life and on myself. I feel more beautiful and confident with each passing day. Family and friends are amazed on what a transformation this has impacted my life for the better.
I am forever grateful for Dr. Bustillo and his God given hands to help people heal and to help people get their self-confidence back. I would only recommend him and no one else. Please if you have any doubts on where to go, please read this review as it changed my life forever and Dr. Bustillo was beyond caring and generous and treated me with the utmost care and respect. He knew what I had gone through and reassured me every step of the way. I pray that this review helps someone to make a consultation with him and follow through for surgery. Dr. Bustillo is worth the time, the investment, and the commute if you have one. If you need any more pictures of my story or assurance please reach out to me, as I am a great example of how he can make someone feel beautiful again!

Another perspective

Wanted to share another image of my nose BEFORE Dr. Bustillo. It is hard to look at for me, but it also brings closure! :D

More photos

Some more photos...

More pictures!

Per request I am
Have added additional photos. Please be encouraged!!!!

6 Months!

So, went to Dr. Bustillo's office on August 7th for my before/after pictures and 6 month check up and all I can say is wow! I cried when I saw my before and still get emotional looking in the mirror at my after. I posted the pictures, let me know what you think!

I pray this helps to encourage whoever needs encouragement to follow through with surgery with Dr. Bustillo!! :D.

BEFORE ALL THE NOSE JOBS

Okay, some of you have asked about what I looked like before all this mess. I have attached a few photos! Hope this helps...by the way super Italian! My nose was just large and had that hook look/bumb and my entire thumb could fit in my nostril..having no eyebrows and eyelashes didn't help either back then. Sorry I don't have better quality, but hope it helps someone!

Computer image VS Actual results

Hope all is well with everyone! I have had a few ask me about my computer image result vs. what my nose looks like now...I have posted the pictures with comments of which is which. Dr. Bustillo did an amazing job you can hardly see a difference!
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Bustillo and his staff are so warm and welcoming I couldn't be happier with my experience and results. My life is changed forever.