So Worth It! - Miami, FL

Finally a treatment that works for My genetic dark...

Finally a treatment that works for My genetic dark circles and very sunk in hollow under eye. Next time I think I'll do even more. I see a very obvious volume in my hollow that after swelling and bruising went away was what needed to be there to get rid of the sunk in hollow. The filler also created a brightness, and density to the skin color which in turn diminished the darkness that was due to the genetically thin skin and dark color around my eyes.

Before Photo

The before photo

If it lasted it would have been perfect.

I loved the restylane that I got in my tear troughs, but unfortunately the risk that I was warned about could happen did. It absorbed too fast into my body and the sunk in hollows quickly reappeared. I wish it was a longer lasting filler. So I have to say I will not be redoing this treatment. I will be on the look out for another remedy to my hollows that might work better.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

The PA who preformed this procedure, was wonderful, very easy to like and feel comfortable with as a new patient to this procedure. I recommend her and definitely will go back to her as I am able.