48 Woman Concerned with Nasolabial Folds. Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

This was my first experience with any cosmetic...

This was my first experience with any cosmetic procedure, I was nervous about following through but I was not liking the wrinkles developing around my upper lip and my nasolabial folds. My appointment was in the afternoon and the office staff was very nice and efficient; my wait time was none, and in the exam room my wait was none. Dr. Rodriguez was extremely professional, very cordial, he listened to what I wanted from this procedure, and then he gave his professional opinion on how to accomplish it. During my procedure of HA injectables, Dr. Rodriguez took his time explaining what he was doing, it was clear to me that he takes great pride in his work and is eager to please his patients achieve their goals. At the end of my session I was very anxious with my immediate outcome, the swelling was not something I was expecting, Dr. Rodriguez reassured my that swelling was normal. To my surprise he called to check on my progress and again was very understanding and offered to see me in the office the next day. Fast-forward one week later and my results are very natural and pleasing, I look like a younger version of myself. I would highly recommend Dr. Rodriguez.
Miami Plastic Surgeon