November 12 2015 Brazilian Butt Lift. Miami, FL

He is amazing and very nice.. and made me feel...

He is amazing and very nice.. and made me feel comfortable... I was thinking that the bbl would hurt way more then what it do... you can sleep and get up fine at least i did kinda feels like a tight mild pain the pain med will help you get up and around the same day just a funny walk but your butt will feel numb.

Big girls need love too!

Im 5'7 200lbs... I saw a big difference immediately after surgery .. my face and upper body started melting away.. Yass thank you dr O.. Some docters wont take care of big girls right but he will super nice and made me feel comfortable in my own skin..

Before picture

Just had a baby 4 kids and looked horrible.. the got all this fat out .. thank you dr O

before and after

hope these upload

day 3

sorry having trouble uploading pictures

Day 3

Today was kind of hard felt like something was sitting on my back .. it was the swelling.. makes you stiff.. I took a hot shower and had my hubby massage my back and stomach.. feeling better now.

So happy to be back home.

I just wont everyone who is planning on staying at a hotel in Miami to know that check in is at 2pm or 3 pm if you arrive early morning like 2am like i did.. you will have to pay an extra day... And they might be sold out.. I was running all around until 430 am.. my surgery was at 630 am.. all i have to say is that you will need help the first day you will bleed.. alot so make sure to bring your long pads for the bed with you to surgery to so you dont bleed all over the car when you leave.. i forgot too .. drink lots of fluids before you go and take your meds on time you will do fine.. Hardest day was day 3. The swelling from the lipo feels like something heavy is sitting on your back that where the massages come in.. I let my husband massage my back and i did my stomach it helps but you have to do them day and night too... bring arnica for swelling i used it for my back and stomach the gel it works good .. on day 4 i took boo boo meds lol.. Trying to poop standing up... lol man that aint no joke i try sitting backwards it was hard... good luck with all that.. i almost passed out when i first shower. just keep the shower door open so it dont get too steamy and when i felt i was going too pass out i put a towel down outside the bathroom floor and laid down on my stomach caught my breath then went back to finish my shower... To who ever is getting this dont be scared.. its not as bad as you thinking.. its just the swelling thats the hardest part .. and not being able to bend. need help taking off socks or picking up anything off the floor.. my man was a big help but i would rather have had my momma lol... because he would be sleep and i would have too pee bad ... my husband is a hard sleeper..

Airplane ride home.

Airplane ride home had me scared.. so i showed up early and booked my fight for early 740am.. I want to lay down on the airport floor until it was time to leave i brought yoga pads with me and i boarded early before everyone else.. i tried to stay in the bathroom but before the plane took off flight attendent knocked on the door and said i had to sit because off take off.. i sat my 2 yoga pads on the chair under my thighs and put my jacket over me so know one could see my set belt off .. after the seat belt sign came off i got on my knees and put my face inside my seat .. the flight att asks me if i was ok and i told her i just had surgery and couldnt sit down.. she let me ride like that on my knees face in my seat until we landed.. so i didnt have to sit on my ass... i did not care what ever one else was thinking all i knew was i didnt want to sit on my ass.. i booked my husband a seat far away from me ..... so he would'nt be embarassed. im happy i did

before and after

Recovery from lipo is hell

My ass feel good.. It just this healing process from the lipo... Its painful... I feel like something is sitting on my back.. the pain ie in the stomach and lower back and i read that it can take up to 6months to a year to heal... you have to be strong and make sure you call the dope man and re up on pain meds just in case you run out... Im 7 days today when i woke up this morning i felt so stiff.. I couldnt move my butt, lower back, and stomach was all swollen... So i thought oh this is the pain everyone is talking about when it comes to a bbl... Yes it hurts but its not your butt that hurts... its the lipo areas....your stomach and lower back ... after about 3 or 4 days you get swollen and your skin feels raw.. it burns too..

two weeks

feeling alot better

Two week pics

I love my shape

Today its starting to fluff..

My butt is growing... I can feel it in my hip's and butt.. I tried to upload a video from my tablet but was unable too.. So I will upload one later from my phone... But I feel like I'm gain weight in my butt already.. And in my thighs.. I still eat good but now its going to my butt my stomach is still nice and smooth no fat..

short video

Butt is getting wide today I caught a guy recording my butt with his cell phone.. I think the key to keeping your butt big is chocolate.. I Just eat chocolate . I hope it stays this size.. Or grow bigger.. I'm still happy tho

Didn't upload

booty by Dr O!

Booty in a dress looks crazy !

Very happy with my results!!! Ever where I go its all eyes on me... And of course lots of hater!! But you will get your too one day so until then stop hating.. I have lost friends over this new booty.. Dr O is the man! I don't care what nobody say.. Because for me it work really good.. My bf be like you need a rear view mirror for that thang girl.. He said I have gun holders on my hips because there so big now.. I love love love my new body... Thinking about going back to him for a breast lift..

Sweet will make you feel important Thank you dr Omulepu