BBL Soon, Excited!

Schedule for a BBL with Llorente. A little scared...

Schedule for a BBL with Llorente. A little scared but excited. Any suggestions about what to expect or bring before surgery ladies? I weight 151 and need to gain a little more weight for better results. Hoping with the upcoming holidays I'll put on couple pounds and have enough fat for the transfer.

Adding on some pounds.

I went from 151 to 158! I'm trying to get to 168 or 170 before surgery, so I will be doubling my plate today. Need to gain more weight for my BBL in January. Happy Thanksgiving to you all:-*

8-) less than 2months left

This weight gaining is not as easy as I thought. Last than 2 months before BBL, excited yet nervous. I can't wait!

1 month away!

3 weeks post op and I couldn't be any happier with my result! Money well spent. Anita's recovery house is the best for all you dolls that are planning on having surgery with New Life Plastic Surgery. The staff at Anita's house are so carrying and attentive to your needs, they make you feel like home. Dr. Llorente was great as well and my procedure was an easy process. I'm very Happy with everything. Can't wait to see my final result.
Miami Plastic Surgeon