Looking to Get a Mommy Makeover - Miami, FL

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I've been wanting to get Implants and a Tummy Tuck...

I've been wanting to get Implants and a Tummy Tuck for awhile. After kids and having my weight go up and down, it's time for me to feel better about myself. I can't stand the sight of my stomach and my chest is barely there after kids and weight loss. So no more waiting and pushing it off. I have a few consultations set up in March, but I have my mind set on one Doctar in particular. I'm hoping all goes well with him at my consultation. I'm finding the closer it gets the more I become unsure of what size implants I want. I will update pics soon and follow up after my first appointment.

After 2 beautiful kids and weight loss

During my first pregnancy I went from 150bls to 250lbs. I'm now at 177lbs and trying to loose about 25 more. I hate the sight of my stomach and hate hiding it all the time. I dont like to be completely naked in front of my own husband. Im always covering my stomach with my hands or a towel while getting dress. Its crazy because my husband loves my body the way it is and has never complained about it. If anything he complains that I'm always covering up from him and hates when I hide under the sheets. I just want to feel comfortable in my own skin. I will upload more photos later.

Not comfortable.....

I need to get my body right for me. Getting a Mommy Makeover for nobody but me and could care what others think.

Wish Pic

I did it!

TT. BA & Lipo of Arms and Waist

Dr. Soler-Baillo and his staff has truly exceed my expectations.I did months and months of research and Dr. Baillo came highly recommended. I booked a total of 4 consultations with my top picks for a Plastic Surgeon. My first consultation was with Dr. Soler Baillo. He met with myself and my husband. All of our questions and concerns were answered. He took his time with us and was very pleasant. Dr. Baillo is a wonderful doctor with excellent bedside manner. After meeting with Dr Baillo I canceled my other scheduled consultations and booked my Breast Aug and Tummy with him. His staff is very pleasant and attentive. While in the office you are always greeted by someone with a smile. Roxy took excellent care of me durning my Pre Op appointment. She was very thorough when it came to what to expect the day of my surgery and after. I had so many questions even after my Pre Op appointment and getting an answer was just as easy as being in then office. My emails were always answered in a timely manner. Everyone there just made me feel so comfortable. I had a last minute change of mind with the finance services I want to use for my procedure. While in the office I met with Chris who was more than happy to help. i really appreciate the fact he took the time to go over things with me and my husband on a moment's notice. I received excellent before and aftercare treatment from Janet and Lizzy. I'm floored wth the amazing results. Choosing Dr. Baillo was the best decision I ever made. I'm so thankful for him, his staff and the care and attention I received. They took such good care of me and i can't say enough good things about ResultsMD. I would highly recommend Dr. Baillo.

Before & After