Office review: The Worst Service Ever - Miami, FL

I don't even give him one star . First off , I...

I don't even give him one star . First off , I paid for my plane ride , recovery house , and the medicine I was prescribed , which was about $1,500 . When I arrived for my surgery at 7am , when he arrived , the doctor started to mark my body and I asked how long where my scars going to be . He said that the scars were going to be long and he left . The anesthesiologist filled out all the necessary paperwork and I was waiting . The next thing I heard was the coordinator saying that the doctor was no longer going to do my surgery and I asked why and if I could speak to Dr. Miami and she said no . This is lack of professionalism . I waited about six months for my surgery and his sister -in - law proceeded to tell me that I had to leave the premises . They took me out in pjs because I arrived in pjs . I was not familiar with the area and I had left my wallet in the recovery house and I was already drowsy because I had taken the prescribed the medicine to calm my nerves before the scheduled surgery . I am now scared to have my surgery done . I had to wait about an hour for my ride to arrive in an area which I was not familiar with . i had to pay for the surgery the same day I went for the consultation and I had to call my bank to put in the claim so that I can be refunded my money back . I do not recommend DR. Miami .
Miami Plastic Surgeon