Let's Rock - Miami, FL

My first impression was my over phone experience....

My first impression was my over phone experience. Just like someone had to educate and reassure me. I went to see for myself and she was exactly right. Customer service over the phone needs to be worked on but, I meet everyone yesterday in person. I drove 4 1/2 hours away. My 2nd impression I replaced with my first. I went for a in person consult because I was in my last 30 days and having doubts because I wasn't getting the reassurance and paperwork done faster enough. But, walking in Spectrum was a very clean smelling and pleasant environment. Everyone was quite when arrived but very nice and professional. They got me to the back and meet with Dr. Ortega and his Asst. Helen, who is the GREATEST ? She don't talk to much but she was very reassuring and up on her Game. He is really nice and seem to be very confident about his work and it's up to you to maintain the best results. I had just had lab the day before and before I left there. Was not there long. I had all results and and needed paperwork of next to do. They are extremely busy and have very good staff. Stay on it and they will get you thru the process. I rate the experience a 10+ That's how well they were on their game. I'm scheduled for June 10th with Dr. Ortega ( I heard and he talks as if he's a BEAST SURGEON ) I'm not going doubt nothing because as long as he's confident, I'm have confidence and I'm confident.

In Recovery

Pic's soon. Super swollen and blistering that turned into a mess. Great job by Dr. Ortega ?

Doing me

Before pics. 10 1/2 years after Gastric bypass. Finally removed skin. Gained 40lbs last year after my momz passed. Lost over 20 lbs before surgery. Had kept weight off for over 10 years.

Recovery!!! Still healing ?

More Updates

Slow progress. But, loving it. Still a lil pain and swelling at nite. Hard to stay in that Faja (Monkey suit) I call it. But, it truly matters.

Feeling Good

2 month's and 6 days post-op. Dr. Visit w/Dr. Ortega and pre-op pics

Getting it in?

2 months 11 days post-op. Day 1 of starting to walk. Nothing major.

Doing me