Can You Say Mommy Makeover "Oooouuuu" Lol

I've been researching a great P.S for yrs. I was...

I've been researching a great P.S for yrs. I was going down the list dr. Salazar,dr mendieta etc. Then came across dr. Mel ortega. Let me tell you I wouldn't have it anyway. Great bedside manner,knowledge in his field. God has blessed Dr.O with talented hands and a vision to set the tone for other P.S.

Support system is a major key

Good morning, I was excited to write a review that I didn't even provide you with the details. Lol. I am a 30 yrs old Mother of 2 children with 2 c-section and a wife. I knew me going through this journey might take a toll on my family but,for now I can say my husband is doing an awesome job taking care of our children especially me. My mom would come by each day to attend to me as well. Ladies it's an very important to an support system there for you.trust me you will some of those days where you feel crappie. Hopefully at my next visit I will be able to get my drains removed. I will then be able to update you with new pic.

By the way how can I relief my back pain? Any suggestions?the muscle medication isn't working for me.I can't stand up for no more than 2mins at a time.
Miami Plastic Surgeon