Mommy Makeover- Miami, Here I Come!!!

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

My daughter and I are both scheduled to have...

My daughter and I are both scheduled to have procedures done in December. I researched Spectrum and decided to schedule with Dr Ortega. He had excellent reviews which was a huge factor when making my decision. Scheduling Coordinator Liz Martin answered all my questions and was very patient with all my questions and concerns.

Updated pics

3 Weeks away from SX-- Mommy Makeover

I received my SX clearance yesterday. I'm 3 weeks away from my actual SX date and I'm more anxious than ever. My main concern is the pain and how tolerable it will be. I normally have a good pain tolerance but this will be multiple procedures. I'm just hoping my Dr gives me pain meds before, during, and after so that my first day or two won't be so bad.
I have taken 3 weeks off of work as I am pretty sure I will need every day, minute and hour for recovery.
I will post updated pics soon

Updated Pic

This is my first post op pic.
I must say the SX was not as bad as I expected it to be. The pain has been tolerable. My main concern was the pressure on my chest from the lift & implants. I will be posting more pics later.

2 Weeks Post Op- Great Results

Here is a couple updated pics. My Drains have been removed and I feel so much better. Lots of swelling and muscle stiffness. A lot of my sutures have dissolved on my tummy tuck. Omg!!! I can't explain how sore my nipples are... So far I am satisfied with my results. I will add more pics later as my healing progresses.

3 Weeks Post Op

I'm 3 weeks Post Op and everything is healing better than I expected. I've began using scar gel on my cuts and started training my belly button. I'm extremely satisfied with my results. I have also started using my Faja. I will update with more pics later.

Before and After Pics

Here are a few before and after side by side pics. I can really see the difference. I'm so happy with my decision to have the procedure done.
Miami Plastic Surgeon

I was speechless when I looked at my new body . I am 2 days post op but I can definately see my results even past the swelling. Dr Ortega was very personable and knowledgable.I told him what I was wanting for my boob size(no bigger than a full C) and he agreed that the size is perfect(300cc each breast) Dr Ortega informed me that he was going to "Snatch" my waist and that's exactly what he did. Honestly words cant describe how I feel about my procedure.