Mommy Make over for 27 Years Old Thicker Woman with One Child. - Miami, FL

After 2 years of research I finally decided to get...

After 2 years of research I finally decided to get a tummy tuck with lipo. My aunt is a doctor and she found me the Surgeon for my operation. I leave tonight at 8pm to Miami Florida. Originally I was schedule for TT with breast lift and lipo on the next and love handles. After surgeons reviews on this site I decided to stage my operations and first do the TT with lipo of the neck, arms, inner thighs, back and love handles. Then do the breast lift in September, they will be a lot of work and I'm trying to keep the operation time as low as possible.

2nd day PO!

Well the surgery was a success! I ended getting lipo on my love handles, hipps, neck and inner thighs...with the tummy tuck. Day of operation I felt less pain and was able to walk around the house holding on to my aunts should. Been going a lot to the bathroom but I'm still really bloated. They put in a drain that is helping get rid of the liquid but still have love handles and hips with the fluid they inject to do the lipo. Thank you all for thinking of me!

3rd day PO!

I feel so much better today! Ladies the second day is the worst day for the pain. I have been walk alone and stand up a little better. I looked at my neck results and wow it looks amazing! The doctor said " that's yet Not the end result".

4th day PO!

Finally I did number 2 today. Ladies stop drinking percocets and change to Tylenol 500 as soon as possible or else you will have issues in the bathroom. I only needed the percocets the night after surgery and the day after surgery. On the 3rd day I took half of one and spend half the day sleeping. Then I realized that I didn't need them anymore and that Tylenol was helping fine with the pain and not putting me to sleep making me look like I was on dope.

5th day PO!

I feel so much better, cant wait ti get these drains out tomorrow. Still really swollen but already seeing the difference.

6 days PO!

9 days PO!

Feeling better, still have a pouch. Will this pouch go away, I'm freaking out about it.

10th day PO!

Flying back to Jersey. Can't wait to get to my closet!

2 weeks PO! feeling better.....

Finally I'm starting to feel more like myself... My clothes fit me great.

4 weeks PO!