I Feel Sexier Than Ever!! - Miami, FL

I had a mini tummy tuck and breast lift. My boobs...

I had a mini tummy tuck and breast lift. My boobs look amazing and most importantly, natural. I was always against implants but I badly needed a lift and didn't want to lose my size. I had seen other doctors and they all said, ok, no problem (surgeons say everything you want to hear) When I had my consultation with Dr. Craft, he was honest and bluntly told me if he does not put in implants, it will be smaller and not have cleavage, especially cause my skin is thin. I told him I wanted as natural as possible and I took the leap of faith and had a small implant put in and yes, was he right! My boobs look and feel natural and I am IN LOVE with them! I can actually wear close without a bra! Amazing feeling.
I also had a mini tummy tuck done and had some unpredictable complications (I don't heal like regular people) Dr. Craft was very attentive to my complication and thankfully everything healed with no problem. I took a little longer recovering than others normally do but it was all well worth it. His staff is amazing and my overall experience was phenomenal!
One of my friends just had her full tummy tuck done too and she also LOVES it! I highly recommend him! Great surgeon and great bedside manners..
Miami Plastic Surgeon

Great bedside manners, honest and amazing surgeon!